• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your #1 most used disc (not for putting)

The Impact is the second most used from my bagand I have several backups. A Glide is the closest disc I have found having felt the disc from an uncle. Seeing him use the same Glide on the same exact line I did for the Impact with a bit more power/snap so it went a little further, makes me think the disc is rather close.

Thanks. I'll check it out. Right now I have two Impacts. So barring loss I'm good for a while longer.

Thanks. I'll check it out. Right now I have two Impacts. So barring loss I'm good for a while longer.

Check it out sooner rather then later, few Current Discraft Touring Pros use the mold so you never know if the mold gets stopped. Not that the Glide should get stopped, I think that Discraft just purged a mold that was not very popular, the Impact. Next disc is the Wombat 3 as close mold but it uses a Big bead rather then the average size bead of the Glide on a similar type of wing as the Impact minus the cross hatching.

Latest posts