• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Face

Oh yeah!

attachment.php

anyone have any good tips on how to make the stencil for this? I just got a boss from my tourney winnings today and want to dye my wifes face on it just like this one. Any help would be appreciated!

Photoshop would be a good place to start... as far as exactly how to do it within photoshop I wouldn't be able to explain. A simple search in google should bring up some sort of tutorial for making stencils with photoshop.

If I put my face on a disc it would be ruined becouse it would be too awesome to throw after that. lol

anyone have any good tips on how to make the stencil for this? I just got a boss from my tourney winnings today and want to dye my wifes face on it just like this one. Any help would be appreciated!

http://www.instructables.com/id/photo-to-stencil-without-photoshop/

theres a short tutorial on how to make a stencil from a photo, sans photoshop. i used it to make a jack-o-lantern stencil for my lil cousins of their faces with fangs and it works well.

hope that helps.

if i send a picture would someone make a picture that i could stencil? i'll pay if needed. i just dont have photoshop nor do i know how to use it.

Latest posts