• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Your go to anhyzer disc, short and long.

My river works great for long anhyzer lines. That thing does not like to fade back lol just keeps gliding

For long anhyzer drives, i use a Champ Groove. For midrange anhyzers, I use a beatup DX Skeeter. For short range anhyzer, I use my beat Pro-D Soft Magnet.

None. I throw FH instead.

In the rare case that I NEED to throw an anny, I use a beat up Nuke, Surge SS, Buzzz SS and P&A Aviar.

short-medium: Opto Fuse. all day err day.

long: Opto River

Lots of varying factors but the simple answer depending on just distances and nothing else.

Magic
Comet
FD

Short: Ion
Mid: Fuse
Long: Still figuring this one out. River, Leo, Teebird, Gazelle... Very different flights, but I don't get much distance on my annys so I'm not really sure yet. Just started doing field work on this though, so soon...

None. I throw FH instead.

In the rare case that I NEED to throw an anny, I use a beat up Nuke, Surge SS, Buzzz SS and P&A Aviar.

anything from '80 to '300 im almost always throwing FH as well. I guess a can say I use my putter on an anny line more often than anything, just for upshots and approaches. I dont really throw an anny release off the tee. I will hyzer-flip something and have it turn over instead.

i do a TL for tunle shots or a firebird to anny over trees
For big distance i do my US Destroyer for lower annys and a Xcal for huge height and bombing over trees
Then a roc or pain for mid
wizard for short shots.

for me, in order of distance:
omega ss
somewhat beat champion ontario roc
pro squall
pro leopard
river
roadrunner
beat pro katana

I am still at the anny practice but it seems so much easier to fh or thumb it (I know thats crazy, but I have a wicked thumber).

BB Aviar or roc/mako. If the disc does't have any fade though, you are risking a rollout in the wrong direction.

Short: Grip Line Spike
Medium: Comet
Long: Stalker
Really Long: Striker
Super Long: ESP Nuke

That is of course if I don't have any headwind. The wind will make me change my disc according to how strong it is.

Fuse, Fuse, Fuse. It is so good it is like cheating. It will hold the line to the ground. Just tinker around with GL or Opto and weights, and you will have a glidetastic anny machine.

Almost literally what I was gonna say. I don't think I'd have used glidetastic, but I like it. :thmbup:

The Stingray is my go-to anhyzer disc on medium or longer drives but can work on shorter ones as well. Cobras and Rocs are good for short anhyzers as well in my experience.

Short: Star Wedge, Ontario Roc, Opto Fuse
Long: Opto River, Leopard, Star Sidewinder, Star Roadrunner
Super long: Star Vulcan, Blizzard Katana

I'm not sure I understand the question. For something to throw on an anny line that comes back eventually I gotta go with my groove.

For something to just turn on over my Xpress is Awesome!

Latest posts