• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your REGULAR PRODUCTION bag... No OOP or LE discs!

I'd take out my beat OOP KC Rocs and replace them with DX. Replace my firebirds with flat XXX's. Everything else is in production.

Pro Rhynos were in production when I started throwing them. If I had to choose another putter, I'd be lost.

XG Champ Rhynos too.

Z Zones technically are OOP, but I could justr as easily go back to my ESPs.

1st run Star Wedge; I could throw either a production Star or DX.

Everything else is easily replaced.

Champ Mamba, Champ Roadrunner, Champ Firebird, Firm Ascent, Champ Teebird, Z Buzzz.

I'd replace my CE Firebird with a *FL and my First Flight Hurricane with my beat GL Bolt (both uber-flippy). Everything else is common.

I don't think anything I carry it OOP. Well, I do have a pro teebird in the bag right now just for the grippyness alone. It's been a little wet here right now. It's brand new but you can get them form the factory store. I could easily replace it with one of my other champs.

All could be replaced except my two first run bosses, and I guess technically my td that I got from Nikko with his name and number on the back :D

Since I reworked my bag last fall, I am totally off the shelf.....until last week or whenever it was Lat 64 announced the EZE Line and the demise of Zero Line.:wall: That took out all of my ZL Pures.:( Other than those 3 discs, I'm all reg production and easily replaced. I really like the easily replaced bit now after decades of throwing OOP discs. Hurt for a while to get rid of the Nebula and P-38's, but I filled the holes they left and am better for it I believe.

GL Rivers, Striker, Vision,
Opto Villain, Pure

Star Eagles, TL, Destroyer, DD, FD,

Pro Valks, Destroyer, Starfire, PD's

GL Pain, Fuse, Warship

150g Star Teebird
GL River

z Buzzz
Flying squirrel
Z hornet

Prem Jokeri
Eclipse M Ion

I do not intend on chasing OOP plastic. The only thing I have close to being OOP/freak mold is a 2012 Worlds Tee Devil and a 2010 Ace Race Hornet. Right now I have 2 Worlds Teedevil back ups and probably 8 2010 Ace Race Hornets. If I lose all of the current back ups, I will just throw something else. Probably a beat Destroyer for the Teedevil (I do not like the star TeeDevils) and a Z Hornet.

Everything I throw is current production.

Star Destroyer, Opto Flow, Star Firebird, Star FL, Opto Striker, ES Valk, GL River, GL Pain, GL Fuse, SS Magic

current bag:
3 med ions
4 rocs (12x kc pro, star ontario, beat dx, dx glo)
2 stingrays (old champ, worn dx)
3 Cheetahs (2 11x, 1 10x)
3 whippets (150 dx, worn dx, champ glo)
1 S-PD
1 Astra

non-OOP bag:
3 med ions
3 rocs (kc pro, dx, dx glo)
2 stingrays (fresh dx, beat dx)
3 gazelles (fresh, worn, beat)
3 whippets (fresh dx, worn dx, 150 dx)
1 S-PD
1 Astra

pretty much the same

Nothing in my bag is oop. I think I have a few first runs in there, but only because that's when i bought them ( first run Nuke I think ). I'd just replace them with current runs.

Currently I have a
11x Firebird
CE Leopard
Nebula

Everything else is production run. I would just get a new firebird, and probably drop the leopard. However, I don't know what I would do for the Nebula spot. Luckily, I have 3 backups, so I don't see it as a real problem.

Blowfly (Same)
Star Cro (Replace my 1st Runs)
Star Whippet (Does this count? Factory Store)
Star Monster (Same)
Star Firebird (Replace the CE & Pro ones)
Star Teebird (Replace my 10x)
Champ Banshee (Replace my 11x)
Star Max (Same)
Champ XCal (Replace the CFR Max)
Star Destroyer (Same)

My bag

Star Destroyer
Champ Leo
Star Leo (would replace my SE Leo, but basically the same)
GL Fuse
Ti Buzzz
Z Hornet
ESP Zone
KC Aviar
R Pro Aviar

Dang most of my stuff is OOP.
Augusta Wraith--->12x star wraith
1st run Boss---->Vulcan
11x Firebird and teebirds----> XXX and PDs
Ce leopard-----> Star Leopard
1st run cros---->Production run
Champ classic roc----> Z Buzzz
Glow Gator------> Glow Gator

Dang most of my stuff is OOP.
Augusta Wraith--->12x star wraith
1st run Boss---->Vulcan
11x Firebird and teebirds----> XXX and PDs
Ce leopard-----> Star Leopard
1st run cros---->Production run
Champ classic roc----> Z Buzzz
Glow Gator------> Glow Gator
Do they make all of those in yellow? :p

I could replace the "rare" discs in my bag with production ones and be fine.

Z Zone - It flies like a new(er) D Zone to me
1st Run PD - Freak stamp S PD
CFR PD (don't really throw it much anyway) - Could get away without it
11X KC Pro TeeBird - Champ TeeBird (rarely throw this with PDs in the bag)

Latest posts