• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Z-Boaz crowd!!!

There are no maps for a reason....if the noobs don't know where to go, they wont come back. The one definite way to piss me off on the golf course is when people skip holes and then i have to wait on not just the original group but also the group that used to be behind me. Happened twice last week, once at veterans and once at zboaz, i was about to explode.

I always feel lucky when a hard to navigate course is busy so I can follow the locals. I have never thought about skipping holes on purpose on a busy course. As a traveler, I usually just play the course once and drive to the next one. When you drive 500-600 miles in a 1 day trip, you don't want to play multiple rounds on 1 course. You play one 18 holer and then bag a couple of 9s.:D or 2 quality 18s.

Z boaz pay to play would be awesome. Also i hate that high school punks go to zboaz just to smoke and sell weed in the parking lot!! just plain stupid.

Latest posts