• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Atom

Loving mine at a straight run disc, but still not totally sold on putting putter. Will give it more time, but I have some events coming up.

^Seriously not trying to be assy, just wondering...could you elavorate on the distinction between 'float' and 'glide' here?

It's lower profile than typical putters, yes? So it doesn't have as much float, ok? But glide is good because it's still a putter and also a straight one that doesn't want to fade or dump, comprende?

Last edited:
It's lower profile than typical putters, yes? So it doesn't have as much float, ok? But glide is good because it's still a putter and also a straight one that doesn't want to fade or dump, comprende?

Childish, as usual.

^Seriously not trying to be assy, just wondering...could you elavorate on the distinction between 'float' and 'glide' here?

I think it's pretty obvious. Float is how much it stays in the air before dropping, where glide on the other hand is how much it stays in the air before dropping.

I think it's pretty obvious. Float is how much it stays in the air before dropping, where glide on the other hand is how much it stays in the air before dropping.

IconLOL.gif

No difference between glide and float?...you boys might want to look into basic aerodynamics. Hint: speed and lift.

No difference between glide and float?...you boys might want to look into basic aerodynamics. Hint: speed and lift.

Well, I wrote an article on Bernoulli's principle and was a professional sailor and racing instructor for years, so I have some concept of pressure differential, airspeed, and lift. What am I missing friend?

It's a fast putter. Usually get speed or glide. What am I missing here? As a driving putter, its speed more than makes up for its lack of glide and makes it infinitely easier to range. Seriously, am I missing something here?

I only have the protos (blues F 1+2, orange F 2, and white F 1) and I have some Atoms on the way. Curious to see if there's much of a difference between Atoms and the blue protos.

As I've mentioned before I LOVE the orange F 2 the most and really hope this mold makes production