• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Atom

plasma/neutron/proton all seem to be of a similar plastic family with some kind of adjustments.

for example: Obviously the overmolds of plasma do not look like plasma due to the weighting agents. I don't think we will seen electron core and plasma OM. That's where the question from the Q&A came from really was having a baseline rim or premium rim and opposite core.

Proton seems to be the "pure" form of the plastic (notice you can now find 150 class proton ions but not neutron ) with neutron and plasma getting some unicorn horn powder /fairy dust mixed in.

Last edited:
My atom is still in great shape, though not many tree hits, its Electron (regular) 174g, so its still stable, no turn unless I make it turn. Great thrower, love this disc.

Also, AIM FOR THE CHAINS , who are you? I'm sure we've played together,
On uDiscs facebook page theres a post from BRP last week and my Atom is in the basket in the picture :)

Im the guy with a bag full of MVP discs :D Skinny bitch trying to throw his putters like Lizotte. Sometimes I roll around a chrome luggage cart with a flak3 strapped to it.

Pretty sure ive played with a lot of you guys but we don't know it. I drove the hell out of my atom at BRP last week (year old putting practice putter) and was finally seeing some flip to flat from a hyzer/no fade lines. Will be nice to beat up an ION similarly. cannot waiiiiiiit for a understable ion.

Just got 2 RDG eye stamp Atoms, they are pretty awesome.

plasma/neutron/proton all seem to be of a similar plastic family with some kind of adjustments.

for example: Obviously the overmolds of plasma do not look like plasma due to the weighting agents. I don't think we will seen electron core and plasma OM. That's where the question from the Q&A came from really was having a baseline rim or premium rim and opposite core.

Proton seems to be the "pure" form of the plastic (notice you can now find 150 class proton ions but not neutron ) with neutron and plasma getting some unicorn horn powder /fairy dust mixed in.

If only that guy who is always lurking but almost never posts could come in and give some insight...:D

true but KC/MC pro hold up much better as firm baseline over regular softer waxy DX stuff. Any harder baseline plastic im familiar with is pretty durable.

It should be an improvement, just depends on how much. IDT any Electron is going to be premium durable, despite some of the expectations here.

Last edited:
I don't want premium durability in a putting putter, but it would be nice to not have to remove small chunks as often as I do...

...though maybe hitting the chains and not the front of the cage or the top hooks could help that too...:doh:

I don't want premium durability in a putting putter, but it would be nice to not have to remove small chunks as often as I do...

...though maybe hitting the chains and not the front of the cage or the top hooks could help that too...:doh:

Ok, "awesome" baseline expectation...there, is that better? ;)

On a side note, you see that Electron Ion destruction video yet? Is that what you peeps have been doing to your Atoms in normal course of playing? :eek:

Anodes aren't "flippy". Especially anywhere near that flippy, unless you have one that has been beaten to death.

Didn't say they were, but why beat and beat Ions when you could get the Anode there much quicker?...and with less damage.

AIM has a relationship with the Ion bordering on unhealthy.

Anodes aren't "flippy". Especially anywhere near that flippy, unless you have one that has been beaten to death.

I have a anode I took a metal file to the small bead and thrashed it up beyond belief. still not as flippy as those ions mikec killed. :D

He likes beaded putters...

:clap: real putters!