• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Crave, FAIRWAY DRIVER?!

Worst name I've ever heard for a disc, wouldn't take one if someone offered to give me one for free. Sooooooooo bad.

Sadly I agree about the name. Assuming the name IS Crave. I'm not seeing a theme developing here with the Axiom nomenclature. Won't stop me from getting one though if it turns out to be something I want. That's what acetone is for.

I've never understood why so many people worry about what a disc is called. It's not like we're dealing with Coach purses here, folks. It's plastic.

Worst name I've ever heard for a disc, wouldn't take one if someone offered to give me one for free. Sooooooooo bad.

Crave......hmmmmmm
Just happy they're releasing a disc
Who gives a crap about the name? I'd throw the "Monkey Poo" if it flew 500'! If we want to discuss bad names how about these: Yikun DaE, Jun, or Claws, DKG Hail Mary, Crosslap Lucky, or anything by Prodiscus where they take a word and stick a random vowel on the end of it? I'll admit Crave isn't the worlds best name but it's nowhere near the worst name of all time.

I think the claws is a sweet name for a disc. I want to get one of those just for situations I can say something like...

"One sec, let me pull out my claws for this one"