• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Crave, FAIRWAY DRIVER?!

46640698.jpg

Did anybody actually figure out if this was actually a fairway driver? Or could it be another putter that shares the Envy core?

Crave can go along with the theme of disc golf. A person "craves" a birdie, hole-in-hole, etc. The name may seem kind of silly but it isn't any worse than other discs.

If I had three categories of disc names (good, neutral, bad), I would put the Crave in the neutral category.

Maybe we'll be looking at an MVP Teebird style disc? They haven't gone that route yet.

I feel like something between the servo and switch is coming at around a speed 7.

I could see that happening, there is room for another fairway between those two.

Interesting. I'm curious about this, because I feel kind of like the Servo is the one that's in the 'tbird family' already. (I've hesitated to make that comparison, given the Tbird's earned holy status.) I've had limited experience with the tbird, because for some reason I can't stop losing them. Like, me and the tbird are star-crossed. So, I've for now stopped buying them.

But, I think the Servo is like the MVP version of a new champ tbird. No? Not doubting you guys' opinion so much, I'm just wondering...

Personally, when thrown flat, I feel like I get a slight turn and more fade from the Servo than I ever did from a Teebird. Lighter weights get me a little more turn and a larger S line overall than the heavier ones. The fade is still pretty consistent tho.

Interesting. I'm curious about this, because I feel kind of like the Servo is the one that's in the 'tbird family' already.

But, I think the Servo is like the MVP version of a new champ tbird. No? Not doubting you guys' opinion so much, I'm just wondering...

Between the servo and volt im not sure there is a ton of need at this time for ANOTHER stable/straight fairway. They could make a servo/switch hybrid.

OS slower shock like disc..? I can see that for sure something similar to a resistor but different feel/speed and not stupid OS.

Also a very understable even 150 class mold like the Lat. Diamond marketed for beginners.

Last edited:
Back on topic, I think I'm going to start buying mvp for myself instead of my wife and kid. I've been waiting for color combos for a couple years. Can't stand the black and white rims.

Last edited:
We are pleased to announce the debut our first fairway driver this spring. The Crave will be a straight-neutral flyer with a 17mm wing size; the Crave will have a slow controlled speed and accuracy that will play a key role in anyone's bag. Stay tuned for some juicy details coming soon.

So between the Switch and the Servo?

So between the Switch and the Servo?

It doesn't sound really understable, which is what everyone's been craving. It just sounds quite vague at this point. I like and respect this company so I will definaty give it a shot.

if they make a disc that flies like the alias in fairway form i don't know what i'm gonna do.

That would follow the uber-straight trend they've been following with this company. Interesting how they've released one disc in each class so far.

I love it. Three very versatile discs. Perfect for an Axiom only bag. And they've only just begun.

I've avoided the Servo and Switch b/c I didn't really have a need there, but straight flyer in between the two would definitely get a try from me.