• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

The text from the post says:

"This Envy is on fire! Like, Comment, and Share for a chance to win this disc. Tell us what you look forward to most from Axiom Discs. This is an extremely rare overmold swirl with a prototype Neutron Soft core. Get ready for an explosive 2014!"

Pretty sure they just got a customer for life in me :D. That's just badass, plain and simple.

Thanks for advertising the giveaway and adding to the pool of entrants jerk. I was hoping it would stay under the radar.

so the swirly OM vector and it was just a matter of time. . . just like the eclipse proton volts'

MVP is way ahead of what we are wanting maybe even by accident but ****s working.

Look out for baseline, a DD, understable, stupid OS, its time for Johnny Depth Domination.

so the swirly OM vector and it was just a matter of time. . . just like the eclipse proton volts'

MVP is way ahead of what we are wanting maybe even by accident but ****s working.

Look out for baseline, a DD, understable, stupid OS, its time for Johnny Depth Domination.

Im down with speed 11 drivers and stupidly under and overstable discs. I can't imagine MVP making a cheap ass base plastic disc. Why? I think that grip is overrated. I could putt just as well with my ion covered in astroglide as I could with my ridge. And speaking of Johnny Depth and astroglide... I'm just saying MVP is all about high tech polycarbonate and rotational velocity and moment of inertia and all that high tech image and I like that. Homeless people live on disc golf courses. They don't throw discs on them.

that soft N envy, fire swirl overmold is pretty sexy.

I'm so excited for this.

One, I want to try putting with a soft Envy. I feel like it would be an awesome inside the circle putter in soft plastic, which is all I putt with.

Two, if they are running the Envy in Soft Neutron, that is the first run they've done since the DD Ions. This MAY point to them doing other molds in soft N, such as a production run of Ions or Anodes. Pure speculation, but man I would love that.

Two, if they are running the Envy in Soft Neutron, that is the first run they've done since the DD Ions. This MAY point to them doing other molds in soft N, such as a production run of Ions or Anodes. Pure speculation, but man I would love that.

I asked what the outlook is for soft N on the MVP questions thread before it was closed... we'll see if it is addressed. I'd love them as well.

Cool, but when will they do stiff neuron putters? I prefer stiff putters for consistency of feel. Soft caves in a little with my grip and feels weird to me.

Yep.

Ind- Neutron is stiff...? this one is unique in soft neutron-- not being produced that way.

yea i know but they have "Medium Neutron" and have made limited runs of "Soft Neutron". Why not have a "Stiff Neutron"? at least a limited run so i can buy them all..

What do you want, a ceramic plate?

heh, nah but something like McPro Aviars in stiffness would be great.. but thats just me, i know most people like soft.

Medium Neutron gets the job done most the time, but on a hot summer day it softens up a lot for me and i wish i had something that held its shape better on the longer putts

Last edited:
heh, nah but something like McPro Aviars in stiffness would be great.. but thats just me, i know most people like soft.

Medium Neutron gets the job done most the time, but on a hot summer day it softens up a lot for me and i wish i had something that held its shape better on the longer putts

You the incredible Hulk or something? You must have hands like a vice if you aredeforming neutron

Latest posts