• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

oh man

sounds like what I need from my ion. hopefully soft shows up soon.

If you read my post... in summer when it gets hot its a lot softer, so it would be nice to have a stiff neutron version.

I prefer stiff putters that have less flex.

Its not "deforming", i can just feel flex in the plastic and i don't like it for reasons of consistency in my putting.

Lot of top Pro's (McBeth and Feldberg) like very stiff putters, i share the same sentiment and understand why they throw stiff putters.

putting with floppy pancakes isn't my thing, sorry if that goes against anyone elses opinion :/

I don't think this is true...I seem to remember a putting clinic with Feldberg where he talks about the importance of a putter being a little bit soft to grip chains. Can someone back me up on that?

The overmold on that Envy reminds me of playdough when the colors get smashed together.

Anyone else see the pearly copper Envy's? Chad said only 20 or so were made and they looks tasty.

i seem to remember feldy saying firm for pitch/push and softer for spin putting.

You're right, not sure about him saying soft for spin putting though.

I could care less what the top pros are doing to be honest, i just prefer what works best for me and is comfortable, but to source my feldy/mcbeth claim...

http://vimeo.com/19847946 (hes very clear about using stiff putters in this video)

He says stiff putters are best, but its important to note he is teaching push/pitch putting here..

I am a push putter, so maybe that's why i prefer stiff.. i have felt some McBeth Aviars that were stiffest discs i have ever seen.

Maybe i should go to the dark side and pick up some McPro Aviars.. then i can stop bitching about not having a stiff base-line putter =/

You're right, not sure about him saying soft for spin putting though.

I could care less what the top pros are doing to be honest, i just prefer what works best for me and is comfortable, but to source my feldy/mcbeth claim...

http://vimeo.com/19847946 (hes very clear about using stiff putters in this video)

He says stiff putters are best, but its important to note he is teaching push/pitch putting here..

I am a push putter, so maybe that's why i prefer stiff.. i have felt some McBeth Aviars that were stiffest discs i have ever seen.

Maybe i should go to the dark side and pick up some McPro Aviars.. then i can stop bitching about not having a stiff base-line putter =/

Wizards?

its not that they arent using MVP. its that none of them choose a putter from their manufacturer that is made of premium plastic.

its not that they arent using MVP. its that none of them choose a putter from their manufacturer that is made of premium plastic.

I tried a gold Star Aviar once, far more slick compared to MVP premium.

I don't mind MVP premium so much as i want stiffer plastic.

Was this on Facebook? Pics?

BOOM, must be seen in high resolution only

Too bad it has a stamp on it :(

135232_10152569345297796_1297515812_o.jpg

these are going to be sick...

i heard possibly they will try and make them like this for production runs if they can do it consistently enough!

wonder if it will be a softer/tackier? blend than some of the more firm neutrons.. has a legacy pinnacle look to it.

Nice to see they are testing out that plastic/coloring. I think its a winner for sure

Wow, that's awesome indeed! MVP/Axiom is just killing it on aesthetics with their plastic with these pics.

They should have molded up 64 of these as a symbolic gesture... since I think they've trumped those guys with this effort ;-)

Mmmmmmmmmm, Legend MVP........

Though what I really want is a softer blend of plastic; something just a bit firmer than soft N (which is just a bit firmer than soft P). My MVP drivers feel closer to my Flywood discs than anything else this time of year and I always love me some softer mids.