• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

I know this blend style has been out for awhile. Doesn't take away from how good it looks with the over mold. Just posting for people to see.

this is the honest response i wanted to hear. its because of the overmold.

to some i guess. i think it takes away from the aesthetics of the disc. really I think it makes it look cheap.

yup

all just opinions.

I'm not blown away by some of the new discs I've seen but the fire looking rim was nice. The only MVP discs that get my attention are the proton plastics in certain colors. The neutron looks a little wonky to me as well.

the clear Envy I saw was badass. and with a hot pink rim that would be so good. I think that there is potential, but the swirly plastic with the white overmold doesnt do it for me.

to some i guess. i think it takes away from the aesthetics of the disc. really I think it makes it look cheap.
i think thats what turned me off so much about them. id look at the disc and think, gimmicky, like an as seen on tv disc with bill mayes. wasnt till i really saw them in action in person for me to even physically touch one. i used to walk by them at MST without a care.

haha just checked in to this thread after a couple days. VOR and fanboys going at it, yup its a mvp related thread!! lol!

i want black envies with any colored overmold. they will be hot hot!!

I'm just hoping that this doesn't get to the point where I have to pick a side or risk getting kicked out of the MVP or Trilogy fan pages.

I agree with the whites on the GL wannabe plastic so glad you said it. nothing special there'

I am more curious about the feel of them than the looks who cares throw the damn things. Most discs I see people selling and saying bagged look too nice anyways don't people throw these things? Everyone just field tests I guess lol.

A round at Turkey Lake T-2 with Axiom Envy! A showcase of how Envy flies!