• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

Saw you post this earlier and was like... Whaaaaat? Where's that written?

Took awhile for me to notice the Answer thread! I asked about the launch date... kind of expected a generalized answer, but they straight-up came out with it. I like these guys and their discs. More and more each day. Pretty cool to get all those answers!

Now, if the 31st would hurry up and get here so I can get some of these for myself!

By the way, 811rv - Do you play wearing Vibram 5 Fingers shoes?

I do have 5 Fingers shoes but they don't fit my right small toe very well. So I use Soft Star Shoes and Altra Samson "barefoot/minimal" shoes. The one I use in that recent video is Altra Samson.

Via MVP dealer email:

The Neutron Envy will be Axiom's debut putter, available in dozens of color combinations.

The Envy's design marks a switch from the putter core used in the MVP Ion and Anode models. A shallower more squared rim and shorter wing give the Envy a comfortable, confident grip and an even predictable drop.

The Envy's new rim feel should appeal to Ion and Anode fans as well as those whose grip didn't jive with Ion or Anode. Put one in your customers' hands and the Envy sells itself!

ENVY Key Selling Points:
- Stable driving putter
- Stunning dual-color premium plastic
- Shallow, squared inner rim feel
- Similar stability to MVP Ion
- Less nose angle-sensitive than Ion
- Slow, steady drop and fade

Putt & Approach | 21.1cm diameter | 10mm rim width
Available in 165g - 175g
production colors listed here http://www.axiomdiscs.com/models/envy
special color requests not guaranteed

Ok will upload the mobile version tonight.

No need. I was able to watch in the YouTube app. It was just however you posted the link it wouldn't let me see the video or a link to it.

Nice video. You had some nice putts with the envy. What is your average distance on drives? So how do you feel about these discs after filming that?

Last edited:
Me too, it won't let me watch video in web browser in iPad, but works fine in iPad's YouTube app.

Yeah I was surprise that I was able to make good putts with Envy. I would say Envy has slightly more fade and hair less glide than soft N Ions. I will experiment with Envy for putting in windy conditions and see how it goes compare with my Ions.

I would say about 260 or so feet most of time but my best drive with Envy is about 275 feet. I don't power grip well with Ion, but very comfy with Envy. Without any doubt it is best driving putter I ever had. I will do lot of 1 disc round with Envy to get to know it much more.

I told my friend that I'll challenge my Envy to his Wraith from long pad at Turkey Lake T-2 :) He said he use Wraith for approaches to great success. At T-2 long, it is all about staying on the fairways which I have no problem with Envy, I think I'll have fun day watching him trying to get Wraith to stay on fairways :) Slight throwing errors don't get magnify that much with discs like Envy! He will be coming down to FL in early Feb.

Dibs.

1039548_417745861689865_1716724394_o.jpg

^^^^ Damn.... just...... damn...
I know lots of people wanting that color combo! Myself included!

I am personally a fan of the axiom stamps. Reverse storm trooper, Meh. Couldn't care less. I want my discs white, pink, or blue...and I love me some pearly/fleck. :)

I would consider picking up a blank envy just to do a full metal alchemist dye.

That stamp is why I am looking forward to future Axiom releases. It looks like ZAM gets to add a little more ZAM to the stamps for this brand

The minimalist MVP stamps and the more elaborate Axiom stamps fit the branding of the lines quite well I believe.

The rainbow ones are especially awesome. Can't wait to see a rainbow stamp on a black core with a nice red overmold. Drool....