• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

I have every mold mvp makes in every available plastic type, but I'm still not sure I'm going to buy or bag either of these axiom releases... I really hope mvp drops another disc soon...

Like I guessed, Envy and Alias will be in stores on 1/31 :)

Saw you post this earlier and was like... Whaaaaat? Where's that written?

Took awhile for me to notice the Answer thread! I asked about the launch date... kind of expected a generalized answer, but they straight-up came out with it. I like these guys and their discs. More and more each day. Pretty cool to get all those answers!

Now, if the 31st would hurry up and get here so I can get some of these for myself!

By the way, 811rv - Do you play wearing Vibram 5 Fingers shoes?

not soft proton, right?

46. With the appearance of a prototype Soft Neutron core on the Axiom Discs Facebook page, what's the outlook for production runs of soft Neutron cores in the Axiom Discs line in the future?

We made a small experimental run of Neutron Soft, and so far we are pretty happy with how it turned out. The priority of a Neutron Soft release is still under planning and review.

lightbox

I hope the image link works, but here is my medium proton Envy. My phone's camera is not the best. It looks way better in person.