• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Proxy

So I just got back from my bikepacking trip to Ohio and back, and I had a box with the Proxy and Theory waiting for me. Surprised to see both molds already here! They are both very, very comfortable. The Proxy is VERY Envy like, except the bottom of the rim is flatter. The Theory is a unique feeling shape that reminds me of the distinctive angled wing of the Tensor, but with a lower parting line.

Real excited to play a two disc round this afternoon with them. The weather here sure beats Ohio :)

PS I'll have more stories to share about my trip soon, but for now enjoy a picture of my wheels at one of my favorite Ohio courses :D LINK

Bicycle wheel reflectors are the Groove of the cycling scene. Get them off of there! The worst that could happen is you'll end up in jail with a bunch of folks who removed mattress labels or get run over by a bus.

? As someone who biked 500+ miles on various backroads and state routes, sometimes at night, I'll take all the visibility I can get.

Either way the Proxy is honestly in the running for my favorite disc after my first day with it.

Keep your shirt on. I was just kidding. Here's a 29'er I built using a goofy hybrid frame, hence the stem spacers to get the right geometry. Even built the wheels. And one of several fixed gear, complete with reflective rim tape. Anywho, excited about the proxy.

Oh yeah? Well I bought mine off of craigslist :p

pPbghMt.jpg

Proto Soft Envy VS N Proxy.

Hush. It's bad enough I'm already thinking about switching putters :/

NO! :)

They need to release putters in soft, or at least put the softs out within a month of release, not the 9 months it took the Envy to come out in soft.

Soft Proxy:popcorn:

Soft Proton Envy:popcorn:

Firm putters give give a clean release tho im actually thinking of going back to stock neutrons.

Ive personally never putted better than I am with the soft neutron envy. Its butter. I'm the Paul mcbeth of intermediate now:p

I am very excited for the proxy though. Not as a putter but as a replacement for my anode approach slot to pair with my proton envy.

I've been waiting for this mold from MVP since right around the release of the Vector:superpopcorn:

Firm putters give give a clean release tho im actually thinking of going back to stock neutrons.

+1 and ftfy:cool: