• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Wrath Distance Driver

17119762666_44121e1dfa_z.jpg

I think I like this disc..... It is basically what I was hoping for when the tesla came out, something in between an orc and a wraith. It holds a forced anhy a long time without drifting to far right, and when the fade kicks in, it kicks in hard. If I had to put numbers on it, it would probably be something like this, 10.5 4.5 -1 3

Last edited:
The tesla has more turn to me which is already not much at all. These seem very HSS from my 50+ holes today and gave it a good workout.

If there's turn like Brock said...I don't know about that.
It wasn't turning on its own, I was forcing it to turn with release angle, but It didn't take a lot of angle to do it though. It is pretty similar to my Sparkle tesla, which isn't totally flat like the MikeC N I have. Maybe I should have put a .5 on the turn number instead of a 1. Its also a 172g and both my current teslas are 175g.

Last edited:
Would this be a good replacement for a shock if I wanted a faster distance driver?

It's a lot like a faster Shock, so I would say yes as long as you want this to be a fairly OS distance driver. For pure max D I'd go with an Insanity or Inertia, but for long straight to fade lines the Wrath is definitely a solid choice.

Latest posts