• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Wrath Distance Driver

It's a lot like a faster Shock, so I would say yes as long as you want this to be a fairly OS distance driver. For pure max D I'd go with an Insanity or Inertia, but for long straight to fade lines the Wrath is definitely a solid choice.

Yeah I have been using the Insanity and love it. I am in the process of removing the Amp for that disc. Volt, Wrath, and Insanity is a pretty slick driver trio.

Even you fanboys gotta admit the name is embarrassing.

Haha what is embarrassing about Wrath? Maybe the next molds can be called the Destryer or the Leoard or the Teeird or something. Similar story for the Fireball. Will they make a less overstable counterpart called the Thunderball next?

Last edited:
The best driver name would be Hugnificent. Wouldn't ya just want one of those in sunshiny colors? Haha <3 ur pal AMson

On topic I felt the Wrath threw all my anger away, like emptied my chi out real good. The stability was a real straight shooter with a smile at the end. I like seeing my OLF range fleshed out, it's like my SOLF spot here. And that's a Wrapth.

I want to see what happens when innova releases the new iom putter this summer

That would be snazzy, but Innova isn't in the business of removing letters from pre-existing mold names. Or giving their molds names that are slightly altered versions of established and time-tested molds. The Iom would be cool though.

There are plenty of Discraft names to rip off too. Perhaps the next mold could be called the Foce. Or maybe the Staker. Or Maget, Buzz, Suge, Challeger, et cetera. Sky's the limit, really.

Its amazing how butthurt the innova fanboys are about this. Its almost as funny as how much better some of these trolls could be if they stopped bashing discs they don't throw and actually throw them.

If Axiom doesn't make a putter called the Sloth, I'll be very disappointed.

Its amazing how butthurt the innova fanboys are about this. Its almost as funny as how much better some of these trolls could be if they stopped bashing discs they don't throw and actually throw them.

It's almost as amazing as the butthurt that flowed when Innova released the Atlas.

OK, it wasn't even close. This thread wasn't started and then closed and/or landfilled multiple times because of the crying.

It's almost as amazing as the butthurt that flowed when Innova released the Atlas.

OK, it wasn't even close. This thread wasn't started and then closed and/or landfilled multiple times because of the outrage.

Or when Innova releases any new disc—not just the overmolds—usually it's the Gybronies first to start piling on. (Whale anybody?)

It's almost as amazing as the butthurt that flowed when Innova released the Atlas..

I wish more disc golf companies would do **** like this honestly.

Atlas was a great troll move. Search the innova "wrath" on DGCR and I think MVP killed it here.

You guys are no fun (tbird not included as hes better than all of you including myself) and if you really care wtf a disc is called not just talking BS for fun... that's weird'

IF you look at wrath within the axiom naming spectrum it actually fits very well and is not even the same speed or stability as a wraIth. Now Fireball. . . . LULZ

also this new plastic blend is too soft for the summer time IMO. I really hope proton can go back to being firm or neutron whatever. Doesn't seem quite as durable either.

also this new plastic blend is too soft for the summer time IMO. I really hope proton can go back to being firm or neutron whatever. Doesn't seem quite as durable either.

I was kind of bummed about the Proton Insanities when people were talking about them being as soft as the Neutrons. The one you sent me seems to be on the firmer side of things so I'm pumped to get the chance to throw it.

As much as I love the softer neutron for BH, not so much on FH. Plasma is soft enough and if they would either differentiate reg (softer)neutron, and make firm proton or just make a damn soft neutron and proton for everything like they did with the Ion. Wouldn't that make everyone happy? Well probably not but it would at least make most happy

Oh and when the hell are production soft neutron Ions coming!!! :popcorn: me needs to fill the basket :)

I was kind of bummed about the Proton Insanities when people were talking about them being as soft as the Neutrons. The one you sent me seems to be on the firmer side of things so I'm pumped to get the chance to throw it.

Yeah, I threw the new proton insanities and wraths as my only drivers for a round and the insanities definitely were a little more firm than the wraths but my wraths also were black so getting VERY hot to the touch, lol.

The neutrons are just very soft already as is plasma like you mention asc349 and hell they could just run ions in the current blend if you want soft neutrons :\ glad I picked up some throwback stamps that are nice and hard but season up SOO well.

mine are getting slightly velvety feeling and softer in the flight plate but very stiff in the rim.

Beating up harder neutron and proton is the $#!t ... Not easy to get super beat versions of a disc as if its aged for a year+ when they are coming out with new things and great options etc. My fugliest MVP are my favorites by far ;)