• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

$190 for the bag is kind of steep considering its capacity and features. Don't get me wrong I like the simplicity of it, but I figured with this bag they were trying for a better price point

$190 for the bag is kind of steep considering its capacity and features. Don't get me wrong I like the simplicity of it, but I figured with this bag they were trying for a better price point

Maybe they got better materials on this run

considering the inconsistencies and lack of quality control on the first run presales that have shown up on these forums, I'd like to see that higher premium translate to a better overall production value. If so, then it should be very much worth the $190

Plus with a 20% off discount, first run owners can do a quick sale for $150 on their current bag and still come out even.

Last edited:

having tried to do the bag thing myself, the material cost is not that big between 500D and 1000D...if you think it is your vendor sucks. so materials deciding on cost is a bit of a weak excuse for the cost.
when i can afford the second sewing machine i need to do them right(and make shoes as well), i could kick something like this out in custom colors for less than $120 and still be making more than double my cost (only thing not factored is my own personal time doing it).

My hope is that the price point, like throw said, is affording them a higher quality build from the manufacturer. If that happens, this bag should be fine. Definitely interested to see the video that comes up (hopefully on time).

Alright, I'm officially SUPER impressed.

I still want to know what the vertical capacity is (and whether or not the frame is still aluminum), but I agree with onemile about the rainfly. Best rainfly design of any bag I've seen yet. The handle is more along the lines of what I wanted over the basic strap of the proto too, and I think the putter pocket is outstanding. I also like the 20% discount for Ergo 1 owners. Big kudos to John and the Big Hyzer Bag team.

Assuming vertical storage capacity stays the same, and the frame's aluminum, I think I might buy one.

Big Hyzer Facebook said:
One thing not mentioned in the video is the bottom. The bottom is made from 1650D Ballistic Nylon.

I am 99% sure I have found my next bag...

I too just got a new bag. I could have waited a week and gotten this, damn. Id like to get it too to try it out but I would have to sell a lot of discs to do that.

I'm looking at it, too. But I don't know if I will be able to unload my original Ergo in time for a sale on these. Plus, I wanna see what colors are available.

I'm only checking it out on my phone, so I may be seeing things or missed something. But is there a zippered pocket behind the putters? Did he address that in the video?

considering the inconsistencies and lack of quality control on the first run presales that have shown up on these forums, I'd like to see that higher premium translate to a better overall production value. If so, then it should be very much worth the $190.

My hope is that the price point, like throw said, is affording them a higher quality build from the manufacturer.

They stated that they're doing the sewing in house now. I have a feeling we won't be seeing the same build quality issues.

I'm only checking it out on my phone, so I may be seeing things or missed something. But is there a zippered pocket behind the putters? Did he address that in the video?

There is one, yes. He doesn't go into a lot of detail about it though.

I too just got a new bag. I could have waited a week and gotten this, damn. Id like to get it too to try it out but I would have to sell a lot of discs to do that.

thats why im going to be patient and wait til the winter. there are so many new ones coming out that i want to give them time so I can have a better selection

They are available now.
Order 415.....Black/Neon Green.

I wanted to get the last one badly because I loved the concept, just seemed a bit flawed. I think they got it ironed out this time

Damn, still no orange on black as a standard color. Still a legit bag, and definitely pondering upgrading from my original Ergo.

I LOVE the single piece of material that forms the back panel and then becomes the straps! Impossible to become detached like many others.

I DISLIKE the water bottle slots. Should be pockets. I've ready too many folks have problems with them.

The rain fly it super as well.

SO CLOSE... Still looking for the perfect bag.

I LOVE the single piece of material that forms the back panel and then becomes the straps! Impossible to become detached like many others.

I DISLIKE the water bottle slots. Should be pockets. I've ready too many folks have problems with them.

The rain fly it super as well.

SO CLOSE... Still looking for the perfect bag.

They sure look like pockets...