• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Anyone who ordered hear anything yet? Never got a bag from BHB so I'm not sure how the communication is.

I was under the impression it wasn't a pre-order. Which means the bags were in stock....

I recall the original announcement saying the bags would be shipped in 5 days. Did you get an order confirmation? BH isn't the best in the communication department...

I recall the original announcement saying the bags would be shipped in 5 days. Did you get an order confirmation? BH isn't the best in the communication department...

Oh okay. Wonder why they didn't just wait 5 days to make them available.

Yeah, I got my order confirmation, but no communication since.

They sure look like pockets...

Then you're not looking close enough. A traditional water bottle pocket hugs the rounded shape of the container all the way around. It is apparent to me that there are gaps between the bottle and the body... akin to what you get with a slot as opposed to a cup holder.

I'm going to watch again myself now...

Then you're not looking close enough. A traditional water bottle pocket hugs the rounded shape of the container all the way around. It is apparent to me that there are gaps between the bottle and the body... akin to what you get with a slot as opposed to a cup holder.

I'm going to watch again myself now...
ERG201-2T_zps254bb5fc.jpg

To me it looks somewhere in between a cup holder and a slot. More on the cup holder side though. I don't foresee any issues.

Also, I think canteen style bottles were a success with the first run of bags

ERG201-2T_zps254bb5fc.jpg

To me it looks somewhere in between a cup holder and a slot. More on the cup holder side though. I don't foresee any issues.

Also, I think canteen style bottles were a success with the first run of bags

I agree after watching closely again. Much better improvement over 1st-run, but not a "traditional" type of bottle we're used to seeing on other bags. I think it'll be fine as well and I don't foresee the problems folks mentioned before.

All this does is further cloud my bag search. I was gonna sell my Ranger and Contender and just go GripEQ... but now this thing comes out... :doh:

Just got an e-mail that my order has shipped :popcorn:
Although when I check the status on their website, there are 2 different FedEx tracking numbers....anyone have an idea why they would do that?

got my ergo2 in the mail today heres some pictures

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 177
So how many can you fit vertically? It looks like there's a three or four disc loss in capacity with the height difference. Is the frame still aluminum?

Thank you for posting the comparison pics.

theres 4 slots I have 15 discs in them but theres room underneath the slots for discs I have 3 below the slots so 18 in the main compartment 3 putters in the front and 1 on the side

That's a bit off putting. I was really hoping there'd still be 6 slots. I have 20-21 in the main with 3 in the front pocket. I shouldn't be carrying that many anyway, but I'd really like to have the option. Aluminum frame?