• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

I has order 416 and it still hasn't been shipped.

I understand that they didn't send it the day it was released. But it's been over a week now. And they still haven't responded to a single email. Wasn't it said that this was not a pre order? If so, what is taking so long?

Now I can't wait to get home! Hopefully it'll be waiting for me.

Talltee, what color did you get? I'm 415 (if I remember correctly) and I ordered Green/Black

theres 4 slots I have 15 discs in them but theres room underneath the slots for discs I have 3 below the slots so 18 in the main compartment 3 putters in the front and 1 on the side

How do the bottle fit? Any chance they pop out?
How are the side pockets for discs? Would 2 in one pocket work, or warp them?

I just sent them another email. I'm waiting for my 30% refund for buying the original too. Hope to hear back soon.

Heard from John finally, and got my refund. He said bags started shipping Friday and will continue to go out throughout the week.

Got my bag today and messed around with it for an hour or so. Here are my initial impressions.

1) Feels great on the back. I currently own, or have owned a Spinal Tap, Ranger, A-Series and L-Series. These by far feels the best.

2) I have a green/black one and there is no chance I could even get a single disc in the side pockets. That may be specific to Will's signature bag.

3) Pockets are snug. I wish the frame was spread apart a bit, you have to push with a little effort to get the discs in and out. This probably helps them from falling out, I assume.

4) Putter pocket holds 3 putters easy...which I really like

5) Side pockets appear to be deeper than the first run, but they didn't add the ability to expand. Not sure how much I will be able to fit in there.

6) Straps feel really nice. Maybe a little too wide for me (5'10 150lbs) but it doesn't bother me.

7) I like the cushion they put on the handle (better than nothing, or that rubber handle the Flak3 and Contender have)

Overall I like the bag. So far of all the bags I've tried, the Ranger is the best (Grip in a close 2nd)

Got my bag today and messed around with it for an hour or so. Here are my initial impressions.

1) Feels great on the back. I currently own, or have owned a Spinal Tap, Ranger, A-Series and L-Series. These by far feels the best.

2) I have a green/black one and there is no chance I could even get a single disc in the side pockets. That may be specific to Will's signature bag.

3) Pockets are snug. I wish the frame was spread apart a bit, you have to push with a little effort to get the discs in and out. This probably helps them from falling out, I assume.

4) Putter pocket holds 3 putters easy...which I really like

5) Side pockets appear to be deeper than the first run, but they didn't add the ability to expand. Not sure how much I will be able to fit in there.

6) Straps feel really nice. Maybe a little too wide for me (5'10 150lbs) but it doesn't bother me.

7) I like the cushion they put on the handle (better than nothing, or that rubber handle the Flak3 and Contender have)

Overall I like the bag. So far of all the bags I've tried, the Ranger is the best (Grip in a close 2nd)

I too have owned the Ranger, Grip A Series, PF Contender 2nd Run, Upper Park Shift, and now the Flak3. I am very tempted to try out this bag as well. I am pretty satisfied with the Flak for now though.

If anyone does not like this bag as much as they wanted too pm me and we could work out a deal i have a used grip bag and discs/cash

Took it for a test drive for the first time. Granted, I only played 6 holes (had my dog with me during a 1pm round in a Texas summer). It set on the ground nicely, hills included. It felt light on the back....but just one problem. On the bottom of the back the aluminum frame constantly hit my lower back. There is no padding there. I only played 6 holes and my lower back still hurts. I'm going to see what I can do to add padding to the frame, but if anyone has tried something, let me know.

Took it for a test drive for the first time. Granted, I only played 6 holes (had my dog with me during a 1pm round in a Texas summer). It set on the ground nicely, hills included. It felt light on the back....but just one problem. On the bottom of the back the aluminum frame constantly hit my lower back. There is no padding there. I only played 6 holes and my lower back still hurts. I'm going to see what I can do to add padding to the frame, but if anyone has tried something, let me know.

Yikes. That's new to this gen.

No doubt. There's padding over it (on the whole back actually) on the first gen and the added lumbar padding, not to mention the padding on the belt thing when you're using it. Loaded down, I don't feel a thing.

I ordered mine within 10 minutes of them becoming available and it still says "processing." What an effin joke. Why advertise that its not a pre order and not have enough bags to fill the orders? Very poor customer service.