• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

His frustration is valid. They went out of their way to say it wasn't a pre-order. Unless they are using JIT...the only way it wouldn't be a pre-order is if they were in stock. Which they obviously weren't.

That sucks. Sweet bag, too bad it starts off like this.

I think they had these same stock problems with the first run. When they make it a point to say "This is NOT a presale. These bags will be available for shipment within 5 business days."...then it's just disappointing.

It really is a sweet bag (except for that stupid fame hitting my back....which still hurts)

I think they had these same stock problems with the first run. When they make it a point to say "This is NOT a presale. These bags will be available for shipment within 5 business days."...then it's just disappointing.

It really is a sweet bag (except for that stupid fame hitting my back....which still hurts)

Have you tried tightening up the straps so it sits higher on your back?

I still haven't received shipping confirmation, an email of explanation, or anything. They said the bags would be ready in 5 days...well it's been 12. Kinda frustrating.

I've spoke with him on the phone. He said they sold out in 28 minutes. I bought mine within 10 minutes of them becoming available and tomorrow will be two weeks of processing. This bag better be OUTSTANDING.

I'm currently cycling through the Ergo2, Ranger, Grip L (in the process of selling) and the A series I got from you. There is one glaring flaw with the (or at least my) Ergo 2. The aluminum frame isn't padded on the bottom and constantly hits my lower back as I walk....it get's old really quick. I'm still trying to find a solution to that problem. Without that problem I've have to give the nod to the Ergo2 with the main exception being non-disc storage.

But when considering that problem with the Ergo2, I reach for the Grip or Ranger(best bang for buck I've used so far) in the day's that I've played multiple rounds.

Just got the rainfly today for the A series, thanks again. Hope you get better soon so you can put some miles on that Mojo.

I'm confused as to why they would ship redesigned bags out with such a huge flaw. I've worn the first Ergo and I remember that my favorite feature was how comfortable the back padding was.

I'm confused as to why they would ship redesigned bags out with such a huge flaw. I've worn the first Ergo and I remember that my favorite feature was how comfortable the back padding was.

This is what I'm thinking too. It's a real disappointment if they omitted all that extra padding. I absolutely love my first gen.

Believe me, I want to love this bag. It's really the only flaw that I see with the bag. Really the first bag I've had that I could carry 22 discs, or 10 discs and they aren't flopping around.

I can't stress enough how much my back hurts after a round. I would just sling it over one shoulder to prevent the pain because all the other changes they made were great. I can't seem to find anyone else who has received this bag and will respond do my question of "does yours do this too". Even to the point where someone on the DGCE page on Facebook posted a pic and answered all questions about it....except mine, which I asked twice. John was also one to comment on the FB posting and no one addressed my question.

Mine has the same problem with the frame on the lower back. I have just wrapped it with some fabric and its fine now.

I am still waiting to receive mine. No shipping confirmation, or tracking. I emailed them on Monday and haven't received a response. Kinda bummed.