• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Damn, still no orange on black as a standard color. Still a legit bag, and definitely pondering upgrading from my original Ergo.

You could get the Will signature bag with 20% off for $167.00 with free shipping.

Just got the Flak3 and I'm really happy with it.

But GAH. This bag looks sweet.

I'm gonna call tomorrow and see about a purple/black.

I recall seeing on Facebook that purple would be a custom option for $10 extra. That's not bad at all, and what I might do with orange.

Already sold out. So glad to see that...both for John and my wallet.

Agreed. Hoping BH can start to get more of a hold on the market with this one, because it is a great option. And if more are out there, *hopefully* the price comes down.

this bag looks legit.

but why take the time to do a video and not explain or go over the entire bag. I still have questions after watching the video. Why not have detailed pictures ready? How about a better description? I understand they have probably have been super busy, but this is basic and needed to help the consumer make an educated purchase.

just an observation sorry.

sweet rig big hyzer

I really like my Spinal Tap, but I still like the idea of vertical storage. It looks like BHB took a lot of our critiques to heart and incorporated them into the new design.

Very tempting, but I'm going to pass for now. I might be ready again once the Ergo5 or 6 comes out :)

Before I saw the pics of the new ergo I was totally about to get a grip a series but now that I've seen this I'm on the fence between the grip or the ergo :\:|:confused:

I just wish he actually went in depth over everything. But definitely a great job for big hyzer. I wasn't really a fan of the look on the first ergo. They made this bag look almost like a completely different bag and it looks so much better :clap:

Before I saw the pics of the new ergo I was totally about to get a grip a series but now that I've seen this I'm on the fence between the grip or the ergo :\:|:confused:

I just wish he actually went in depth over everything. But definitely a great job for big hyzer. I wasn't really a fan of the look on the first ergo. They made this bag look almost like a completely different bag and it looks so much better :clap:

Go with the Ergo 2!

Haven't seen one, but I ordered a black on black yesterday. I have a black on black Ergo and like the way the solid color scheme looks. I just hope there isn't any grey piping or anything like that.

Anyone who ordered hear anything yet? Never got a bag from BHB so I'm not sure how the communication is.

I was under the impression it wasn't a pre-order. Which means the bags were in stock....