• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

Hey nice find on the Champ Orc. If anyone knows of a Champion fly die Stingray let me know. Its one of the first discs i ever threw. Still love it but want to retire it before I lose it. Will pay or trade, let me know please!!!!

i have one. Might be tempted to sell or trade. PM me with offers and I can pm a pic.

Got it today, in the used bin.

Orc.jpg

OrcSide.jpg

Looks like it has a combover :p

Nice find though :)

aj

I found an awesome kc pro gazelle, but as I placed it on the counter I saw a massive dimple on the top near the rim where it looked like it had gotten melted in the molding process. It was a major flaw that would have affected the flight so I had to put my good find back.

I found an awesome kc pro gazelle, but as I placed it on the counter I saw a massive dimple on the top near the rim where it looked like it had gotten melted in the molding process. It was a major flaw that would have affected the flight so I had to put my good find back.

Dimples don't affect flight in a bad way. My favorite disc right now is a CE QMS with a couple dimples in it. Go back and get that gazelle and give it a chuck. If you don't like it you can send it to me :thmbup:

there are PIAS in maryland that have decent used discs??!??!?

aww shucks 'rube you got me all excited. there is one in ellicott city near b.more but the selection is very limited.

What are you talking about Garret??? I just got a sweet x-out 150g dx aero for $6 at the Timonium one. There's only 10 left though. :)

i hate you all and your awesome PIAS experiences :| booo, I say.... BOOOOOO!! :(

I do love those SE TLs for roller discs though. they get flippy quick but are really good once they get there. If you don't like them, hit me up and we can trade.

Also you NC guys need to come out to my Sat singles.

I've got one around if your lookin to trade. What 'cha got?