• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

they now have a disc golf card where I live if you buy ten you get 1 free. I will buy the x-outs and get a normal over pirced disc for freee~!!!!

We have that too but out free disc can only be a DX. So i gave my card away.

We have that too but out free disc can only be a DX. So i gave my card away.

they never told me that.... if it works out that way I will just get an Eagle or a Buzzz or something that works well with wear.

Picked up a 176 (or was it 178?) ESP Comet with a Dynamic Discs dye and an ugly CE Teebird (might be a TL). 7.50 for the bird 9.99 for the comet, I'm a happy camper.

Found an '06 SB Roc for $4.99, AND a tye-dyed 11x KC Pro Roc for $7.99 AND an ESP Stratus for $4.99 AND a Z Flash for $4.99. Man, I walked out of there without touching the floor, after I gave them about $65 total for 9 or 10 discs.

Found an '06 SB Roc for $4.99, AND a tye-dyed 11x KC Pro Roc for $7.99 AND an ESP Stratus for $4.99 AND a Z Flash for $4.99. Man, I walked out of there without touching the floor, after I gave them about $65 total for 9 or 10 discs.

i went to the beach about a month ago and tried to stop at the one in Wilmington but it was closed.....glad somebody is scoring some good plastic

Joliet is certainly considered to be within the "greater Chicagoland area" for all practical purposes in regards to disc golf and local courses.

It's a lot easier than saying, "I live in Joliet." How many people NOT from the Chicago area have heard of Joliet?

Anyone who has ever seen the Blues Brothers.

Today I bought:
-10x KC Pro Roc- $3.99
-9x KC Pro Gazelle- $3.99
-9x KC Pro Whippet- $3.99
-11x KC Pro Whippet- $3.99
-Elite Sparkle Z Challenger (New)- $9.99
-Pearly Starfire from 2004- $7.99
-Flat Top Roc- $3.99
-Pro Line ORc (Pretty much brand new)- $7.99

i went to the beach about a month ago and tried to stop at the one in Wilmington but it was closed.....glad somebody is scoring some good plastic

Unfortunately, it's VERY spotty hunting at the Wilmington PIAS. I just stop in whenever I'm on that part of town. Usually, it's just the normal collection of beat up DX Leopards and Valks. Every now and then, they get some good stuff.

I was in Albuquerque last week and got all excited when I saw a PIAS. The PIAS here in Mobile AL closed down before I got into DG.
So I u-turned and went in. They had a whole wall display of discs, both new and used. The new ones were X-outs and they and the used discs started at $7.99. In fact, if I recall correctly, the only discs cheaper than $7.99 looked like they were submerged in the crick mud for about a year.
I didn't get the impression there were any bargains there so I left empty handed.

Today I bought:
-10x KC Pro Roc- $3.99
-9x KC Pro Gazelle- $3.99
-9x KC Pro Whippet- $3.99
-11x KC Pro Whippet- $3.99
-Elite Sparkle Z Challenger (New)- $9.99
-Pearly Starfire from 2004- $7.99
-Flat Top Roc- $3.99
-Pro Line ORc (Pretty much brand new)- $7.99

usuck... fyi :p

so you're gonna send me that 10x roc at cost right ? Cuz, I'll paypal you 8 bucks for it :D

The closest one to me is 15 miles away, so I don't go very offten, but I think I need to make a trip up there and look around

I throw a beat DX red JLS and I bought this at a PiAS. It was $9 and the woman at the register gave my son a marker disc to slobber on.

289ib.jpg

which store did you get the Roc from?

I'm home in Houston right now and have been back and forth between South PIAS and DN pretty frequently before I left for the holidays

I got all the KC Pro stuff from the North one, and got the rest of my stuff from the South PIAS, Bird hooked me up... I didnt have a chance to go to DN because I didnt have the time, but im going there today