• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

I got all the KC Pro stuff from the North one, and got the rest of my stuff from the South PIAS, Bird hooked me up... I didnt have a chance to go to DN because I didnt have the time, but im going there today

I've only been to the North location once and it really sucked

South PIAS always has good finds. DN is always picked over by the staff

yeah some places suck ......others are great ....i got 3 big bird rocs a month or so ago ...$5 each...2 were like 9/10 the other was 8/10....they were 166, 169 , 174 but you cant beat a big bird for $5

I've only been to the North location once and it really sucked

South PIAS always has good finds. DN is always picked over by the staff

Yea, I went today and dint find anything at the North location... I picked up two brand new flat top rocs for $6 a piece from the South location though... I got a 1.24 Omega SS, 1st run run R-Pro Xcal (169g), flat top roc (used), and a San Marino Roc from DN.

I wish I could hit some goldmines like some.of you do at pias. All ive been able to grab was a gummy pearly viking and a nice flat top roc. Other than that all I see Is a bunch of overpriced garbage.

Bought two DX san marino rocs, dx rancho roc, dx ontario roc, old school ching bomb and an 11x eagle for $43 yesterday at PIAS in Carrolton, TX.

167694_10150113051332150_644812149_7650553_3270275_n.jpg

btw, the PIAS in Ann Arbor sucks more than the one in Grand Rapids...

btw, the PIAS in Ann Arbor sucks more than the one in Grand Rapids...

Sucks more then the GR PIAS? Thats pretty bad. A used DX disc in GR PIAS is like 17 bucks...I heard they pay you 1 dollar for your disc when you sell them there too. Gotta love that Michigan economy!!

Yea, I went today and dint find anything at the North location... I picked up two brand new flat top rocs for $6 a piece from the South location though... I got a 1.24 Omega SS, 1st run run R-Pro Xcal (169g), flat top roc (used), and a San Marino Roc from DN.

What's DN? I might send my dad to a PIAS when he's on business in Texas. That way I'll get hooked up, too :D

I also grabbed some stuff in Syracuse, NY this past weekend--a pair of 1.13 Millenium LS Polaris-es. I know nothing about them, but they're stamped with a (c) from 1996 and they feel like DX and Pro plastic. Since Millenium is connected to Innova, I'm guessing that I might have a DX and a Pro-Line-ish disc. Anyone's thoughts?

Sucks more then the GR PIAS? Thats pretty bad. A used DX disc in GR PIAS is like 17 bucks...I heard they pay you 1 dollar for your disc when you sell them there too. Gotta love that Michigan economy!!

yep, I asked them if they had used discs, they said "the used ones people bring in are usually warped so we don't have any" ... aweful.

Bought a used ESP Predator for 7.99 and a used Pro Wraith for 4.99 last week.
Gotta love ignorant salespeople.
If they ever get someone in there who knows plastic, I'M SCREWED.

What's DN? I might send my dad to a PIAS when he's on business in Texas. That way I'll get hooked up, too :D

I also grabbed some stuff in Syracuse, NY this past weekend--a pair of 1.13 Millenium LS Polaris-es. I know nothing about them, but they're stamped with a (c) from 1996 and they feel like DX and Pro plastic. Since Millenium is connected to Innova, I'm guessing that I might have a DX and a Pro-Line-ish disc. Anyone's thoughts?

If it's Millenium, then it's all Pro Plastic. Millenium doesn't sell DX.
Their baseline is Pro, Quantum is Champ and Sirius is Star.

Agreed. This store or anything like it (as far as discs go) does not exist where I live. :thmbdown:

Do you even have stores? I thought you had to have everything flown in by helicopter when the ice roads werent frozen....

I finally went to the PIAS near me in Flint, MI and they didn't have squat. They had 6 different Innova models new for crazy retail prices (as expected I guess), and only 4 used discs with outrageous prices like a used DX Wraith in about 6/10 for $7 LMFAO!