• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

This. I convinced the local PIAS owner that CE discs were just regular champion discs stamped differently, then told him that I liked that stamp better. He now will call me if anything CE or Pro Line comes in and I get first dibs at em! :thmbup:

I've considered asking them to email me if they get anything new, Cause they don't very often, and when they do, it's usually a 150 class aviar 4/10

scored this 7/10 9x KC pro Banshee from PIAS in Raleigh for 8 bones. Don't know its worth but its super grippy and might weasel its way into my bag.

Attachments

• banshee.jpg
    banshee.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 69
Got this Pro Line Monster today at PIAS for $5. It's hard to tell from the photo, but it's pretty pearly. I'd say 8/10. Also got an 11x Champ Aviar for $4 that's tie dyed and slightly gummy. The stamp is worn off on the aviar but I love aviars and don't have an 11x champ. So I figured for $4 it was a good buy.

Photo34.jpg

^ Excellent grab on the Monster. Those Pro-Lines are so money and that color is effin' sic'.

I thought so too. It looks even better in person. That picture does it absolutely no justice whatsoever. This thing is super flat too. Almost firebird flat. Can't wait to throw it. My Star Monster is my go-to D driver.

the one down here in mobile closed before i started playing (by like 2 months)...went to one in huntsville, and they don't even buy used discs anymore. ugh

I picked up a couple discs at my local PIAS, each was 8 bucks.

The one on the right is a pearly 166g champ orc
The dx teebird has some dings but the rim and flightplate have no warping.

The orc is in amazing shape

discs011.jpg
[/IMG]

001-7.jpg
[/IMG]

The one near me only has X-Outs, no used... :/

I did pick up a nice gummy X-Out Champ Teebird in a wine/burgundy color yesterday though!

aj

Got this the other day:
picture.php
Its more lime green than the pic shows
Wanted to test out a Comet and for 4.99 I couldn't pass it up.

The one near me only has X-Outs, no used... :/

I did pick up a nice gummy X-Out Champ Teebird in a wine/burgundy color yesterday though!

aj

the one near me has mostly x-outs but there are a few used discs there

If anyone wants a new Orange Opaque Champ Banshee for $9.99 I saw one mismarked in the South Austin PIAS yesterday. Hurry before they read this.

No doubt. I can only wish for a store like that.

no kidding

no such thing in Canada

I almost said Canuckland but that was too close to Canucks and given who I am quoting I didn't want to get that close to a compliment...I hate the Canucks...go Flames

no kidding

no such thing in Canada

I almost said Canuckland but that was too close to Canucks and given who I am quoting I didn't want to get that close to a compliment...I hate the Canucks...go Flames

That's not exactly true.

http://www.playitagainsports.com/locations.aspx?s=AB

The store is there in Calgary. I doubt they have many discs, although I've never been there so I couldn't say for sure. All the second hand sports stores around here in Vancouver mainly sell hockey and skiing/snowboarding equipment.

yes, sorry
I knew of the PIAS here

but the odds that they

a) have discs in a town in which there are very few golfers and only 2 poor 9 hole courses

and

b) had any thing decent even if they did

are as slim as the Flames making the playoffs

I've been to the PIAS in the SW. After seeing this thread so many times I thought I should check it out. I couldn't even find a lid in there. It was all hockey and ski gear.

In regards to your b) point. I'd have said that a couple weeks ago as well, but they've been pretty impressive lately leaving me with hope again.