• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

No goldmines here, but I found some solid additions today:

Champion Orc 7/10 $4
Star Valk 7/10 $4
Elite-X Comet 6/10 $4

Those would be gold here, there are 2 in town, one occasionally will have a disc in the 4-6 price range, but then will have similar discs for 11-13.. both seem to think that Xouts should be priced only 1 or 2 cheaper than the good ones.. I think it all is determined by who was the person that put them on the shelf, if they were purchased outright or on commission. Still screwy, I check about once or twice a week for good dye-able plastic.

nothing super awesome, but somethings to try and 2 silly dics just to say I have them
165g 8/10 KC Pro Roc, a little light but we'll see what happens $4.99
176g 9/10 ESP BUZZZ $7.99
182g 5/10 Innova Phenix $2.99
186g 5/10 Innova Barracuda $2.99

Stopped in at the new PIAS in madison a few days ago, came out with:

11x Firebird, 7/10 175
11x Firebird, 8/10 171
11x Firebird, 8/10 175

11x Eagle X, 9/10 170

Pro Line Cobra, 9.5/10 174

Stable Mid Range Roc, 7.5/10 180
Beat to hell roc, great for turnovers, 5/10 180

3 Four Chain Magnets, 7/10 each, 171, 172, 176

All $5 a piece
Good day for me.

Todays PIAS run was kinda lame
But I did score a flat-top snowflake striker that was on blow out (new, but been there for 1.5 years) 9.99
I can't walk away from a good 10 buck striker

Star wraith x out pretty good shape 8/10 for $4.97. They just saw xout and didn't realize it was star plastic I think.

Took my first trip to a PIAS that is new to me and found a really decent selection.
Had several older tie dye Valks (in the $6 range), 11x Teebird, and they bought up a ton of old, found, unused plastic off of me for more than I expected...
I picked up a Vibram Summit. Working on my disc'd down game.

Just bought this yesterday along with 2 new Soft Magnets.

Avenger.jpg

Pearly orange bar stamp Buzzz - $4.99
11x Champion Firebird - $4.99

Too bad I didn't realize that the Firebird had totally been in a dog's mouth until I got it home and cleaned it up. Nice thing is that I would gladly pay ten bucks for the Buzzz.

Pearly orange bar stamp Buzzz - $4.99
11x Champion Firebird - $4.99

Too bad I didn't realize that the Firebird had totally been in a dog's mouth until I got it home and cleaned it up. Nice thing is that I would gladly pay ten bucks for the Buzzz.

Ill give you $11 for the buzzz lol

Got 3 1st run Apes $16 a piece and a star/champ blend wraith Factory 2nd for 10.

This thread makes me green with envy. I live in one of the largest cities in the country and we have one PIAS...Its, 45 min away, has a skimp "used" selection, and over priced new ones.

I want a bar stamped buzz for five bucks damnit!

/rant

So far I have found 6 4x Valks, 4 CAL 11x TBs, Midnight Buzzz, 5 1st run Z Nukes...the PIA here is a gold mine!

This thread makes me green with envy. I live in one of the largest cities in the country and we have one PIAS...Its, 45 min away, has a skimp "used" selection, and over priced new ones.

I want a bar stamped buzz for five bucks damnit!

/rant

Bummer, dude. Strange that in such a huge area there's only one franchise. If it's any consolation the Buzzz I picked up is not in mint condition.