• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

Boom, paid 5 bucks from a disc rat at Acorn park. I talked him down from 6 bucks :D

I realize this isn't a PIAS find, but I didn't want to get prerubed after starting a new thread.

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 171
Brand new D Zone $8.99 (yeah, I overpaid, I know) and a beat to crap DX "Very Long Range Driver" bar stamp Gazelle, $2.99. I was just looking for 2 discs to play a round with after getting off work early and all my discs were at home. The Gazelle may make a good roller but it's too beat for me to do anything else with except maybe in a stiff tailwind.

I walked into PIA today and found two new KC Pro Aviar Xouts for $7 each. The stamps on them are interesting. One is at least two different tourney stamps on top of each other, the second one is a tourney stamp, with a double regular 12x stamp over that!\

Not a great score, but it made my day! :D

Got one of these for $5 a week or so ago 7/10. Prob not worth much more than that but I thought it was a cool looking disc :D. Also have gotten a 9/10 GL Fuse for $10(I think). Plan on hitting both PIAS tomorrow if the weather is bad like they say it is going to be.

starstampdxbansheewht.jpg

101409_g.jpg

Picked up these two at the local PIAS.
Purple pearly pre-Barry Beast - $6.99
10x KC Pro Gazelle - $3.99

I was SOOOO pumped i got a chub.

The PIAS I go to is super overstocked right now and has tons of discs. I spent $60 last paycheck on these 9 discs:
Comet X (6/10, beater)
XL ESP (9/10)
Avenger SS ESP (8/10)
Avenger SS ESP (9/10)
11x Teebird Fly Died (9/10)
11x Teebird (7/10, Blaze Orange)
10x KC Pro TeeBird (6-7/10, Solid White)
11x Eagle (6/10, Blue)
11x KC Pro Cheetah (6-7/10 Yellow Orange)

Going back for more later, esp will be mine, $5 each! It scares me the amount of champion/star/esp plastic that is at this store. Next run I'm grabbing the pearly stuff and more esp (forgot a esp buzzz in a stack there).

I'm new here but if anyone has a favorite rarer disc, post it here or message me and I can look for it for you. There was some Champion JK and BS but wasn't sure its value so left it.

is this the Blaine store. if so some of the disc came out off a privet course. blue ribbon pines and the ones with names are stolen form there.

I thought this thread was about cool finds of rare or semi-scarce stuff...or at least killer dealage. Now it's becoming a "I went to the store and bought bread and milk there!!" thread...

I thought this thread was about cool finds of rare or semi-scarce stuff...or at least killer dealage. Now it's becoming a "I went to the store and bought bread and milk there!!" thread...

I went to the store and bought bread and milk there!! :popcorn:

got a few X-outs today for $8.99 each
Champ- Teebird, Roadrunner, Boss
all clear in color (will soon be dyed)

and a Super Soft Magic, thrown twice for $4.99

there is a red Crystal Avenger SS with some tournament stamp in really good condition at PIAS in Austin- $8.99

WHOA! They have milk and bread??? Awesome.

Just kidding. You're totally right:

got a few X-outs today for $8.99 each
Champ- Teebird, Roadrunner, Boss
all clear in color (will soon be dyed)

and a Super Soft Magic, thrown twice for $4.99

there is a red Crystal Avenger SS with some tournament stamp in really good condition at PIAS in Austin- $8.99