• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

if you want it to be a "Rare PIAS Finds" thread then make one, but until then im gunna post what i "bought at PIAS" like the title says.
and im sorry but a $4.99 Super Soft Magic is a pretty ridiculous deal especially cause its 10/10
and the Crystal Avenger SS is about 8/10 i just dont throw much discraft

So I found a stash of Protostar Star Archons at one P.I.A.S. that I check out regularily.
Funny thing is they are selling them for less than DGV, and I can pick my color.
So I grabbed this sweet lookin' minty green one with a rainbow metallic star.
5769628897_7baa3f8e45_m.jpg

I'm callin' it a Starchon. :D

picked up a proline leo and a 11x kc aviar, plus 2 11x eagle-x's
and a glo elite pro x2 :)

but now i've been to almost all the pias. gotta hit up the creek rats now.

They had a used Christian Sandstorm star valk for 11.99 and this one for 5.99. I dont know where they get their prices. Wraith was also 5.99.
Picture%252520049.jpg

175 Champ Rhyno X-Out - 8/10 (ink on back) - $4
167 Champ T-Bird X-Out - 8/10 (ink on back) - $4

Good buys?

2 big bins but they were picked over.

I grabbed...

Black w/Rainbow foil Pro-D Buzzz wgt? $3.99 ...looks like an old stamp 8/10 sleepy scale

Black Elite X Soft Banger GT wgt? $10.99 ... not really a good deal on this one but 9/10 condition and putts good.

They wouldn't give me a better price on them :(

I did see a good handful of old circle stamped cobras, scorpions, etc but nothing really exciting.

Got there soon after somebody sold some discs. Picked up 2 10x KC Teebirds, a CE Eagle-X and a FR Cro, all for $30