• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

Paid $4 for an X out CE QMS w rainbow foil stamp after trading in a couple of cheap discs (XL and Scream) w no number I found on a course this week...

Last edited:
There's a PIAS not quite 2 miles from me, but it sucks. They have Champ, some X outs and DX... all new, all for silly prices. Generally only a few molds. Wraiths, Firebirds, Leopards, Rocs, Sharks, Aviars and Birdies.

The pias'es near me are picked clean quick.

You gotta be "johnny on the spot" to get any rare/popular used plastic.

found these beauts today paid maybe $20 for the lot, the jaguar looks like it had been thrown maybe a dozen times, picked for $3.99
scaled.php

my pias has had the same two used discs for over a year. circle stamp dx eagle (beat to ****) and a pearly champion disc that has yet to be identified and is marked at 13.99...

we've got 3 pias in the st louis area and i finally made the trip out to the last one today, saw they wanted 19.99 for star plastic and walked right out. the other 2 sell star plastic for 17.99, makes no sense. they did have a turbo putter sitting on the shelf though...

Found 3 7/10+ Big Birds at the PIA here last week. They are always loaded with 11x stuff too.

got me a white 179 6/10 discraft phantom+ for $3.99 ($1.23 after trading in a star orc).

sweet disc for the ole collection. feels great in the hand. stamps pretty good for a 1988 disc too.

found some champ WX with small innova logo and reg stamp champ sharks at pias for $9 each, didnt pick them up as i dont remember if i could sell them for $20 or not haha.

i did pick up a TP cyclone (wow, its like elite pro plastic!) and an old stratus for a buck or two.

got a golden retriever with a jacked up string for $10.. might never get to use it in Colorado, but then again I won't be looking for a stick anymore either.

I went all the way to nashville and they had 4 used discs... one of which was an 11x champ FB but I didn't buy it cause it wasnt very flat

Photo%252520on%2525202011-07-19%252520at%25252018.24.jpg

found this disc about a month ago in the bottom of the bin, it was covered in what appeared to be a botched black/brownish dye. i put it back and then last week i saw it still there so i offered $3 for it and they said okay. i went home and covered it in goo gone and when i cleared the junk off it was this pro leopard. it's nicely beat in and glides great, good score.

Was probably covered in pond scum.

Man I wish we still had a PIAS

same here man. They closed down one north of me and I went to one in milwaukee and they had all new stuff, and it was only a basket full of discs for sale. theres one more in milwaukee I want to check out, though.