• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

same here man. They closed down one north of me and I went to one in milwaukee and they had all new stuff, and it was only a basket full of discs for sale. theres one more in milwaukee I want to check out, though.

dont waste ur time the PIAS's in the MIL are trash for used discs, u will never find a score like these cats do, the used section is non existent and they charge outrageous for new plastic

Had a good putter haul this sat

$3.99 8/10 omega 1.9 money,gritty n flat black ,stamp intact
$0.99 6/10 bb grid aviar, small crack but good wall hanger w/ rainbow stamp
$4.99 8/10 4 chain magnet w/ pulse stamp almost minty w/ no ink
$2.99 8/10 86 softie good wall hanger,oak grove stamp
$2.99 5/10 chains aviar beat up goodness
$2.99 - 6/10 omega 1.15 money ,concave black mega

Anyone know how much PIA usually take for discs? I would gladly dump off all the dx discs I found over the years if they give me $3-4 for each one.

The one in Des Moines pays $1-5 depending on plastic and condition. Usually it's $2-3 with the occasional $4 if it's near mint star. They sell for $5-9. I don't think I've ever seen an exception to that rule.

Last edited:
Didn't get it at PIAS, but I scored and pearly leopard at one of the local disc golf shops for $8.00, woot!

My two best finds were an 11X Teebird and a Champ Cobra, both in good condition.

My PIAS payed me only $22 for 14 discs, about half of which were Premium stuff and the other half were beat to hell D and DX.

our PIAS is straight up 2-3-4 dollars for dx-pro/champ-star

also, i got a first run ESP surge for $3.99. also again, our PIAS doesn't know spit about discraft, they will screw you there

Well I hope they dont nickel and dime me and dont care on condition since im bringing 150 dx discs in various conditions. Id gladly take $300+ for them. We will see tommorow.

The play it again here gives the 2/3/4 as well. Dude knows everything that he gets. Sucks cuz i go thru the racks all the time and everything that would be a "great or rare" find is sitting up with him lol (One of the greatest collection I've seen). Super nice guy though, i normally just trade with him to get stuff that I throw. Anyone else have a guy as their's that is cool just to shoot the breeze with? It's awesome, sometimes I just go in to throw a few used putters around the store with him. (Plus he gives me free stuff from time to time since we drop so much $$$ in there haha)

The play it again here gives the 2/3/4 as well. Dude knows everything that he gets. Sucks cuz i go thru the racks all the time and everything that would be a "great or rare" find is sitting up with him lol (One of the greatest collection I've seen). Super nice guy though, i normally just trade with him to get stuff that I throw. Anyone else have a guy as their's that is cool just to shoot the breeze with? It's awesome, sometimes I just go in to throw a few used putters around the store with him. (Plus he gives me free stuff from time to time since we drop so much $$$ in there haha)

man i wish my PIAS was like that

I'm not gonna lie, it's almost worth him knowing just about everything about discs and which are valuable to just go in and talk about stuff. I'm in the roughly 2 or 3 times a week. Thinking about asking if dude just wants to put me on the payroll :p I told him he needs to get on this site last week. Showed him a few things I got on here and he was impressed. Since he's avid collector and loves to talk about disc golf, I give him about 2 more weeks before he breaks down and we see him on here.

I found a CE Eagle with a faded stamp today at PIAS... no ****... it's got some water damage or something on part of the wing but it's just discoloration and a different feel to the plastic in that part. The damn thing is so unused most of the flashing is still on it.

eight dollars. Worth anything?

IMG_20110813_125848.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited: