• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

^^^ Well we actually used to have two of them and the other one was alot closer.Its closed though. I don;t know why...i guess b/c they weren't making any money

found a box of 8 Pro Line Gremlins at my PIAS last week...they looked old so I bought em, $5 bucks each new!! All were traded to my buddy for buzzzes lol

Great Finds in the Used Bin

Found this CE Firebird today in the used bin at my local Play it Again:thmbup:

Attachments

• IM000170.jpg
    IM000170.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 152
This thread makes me green with envy. I live in one of the largest cities in the country and we have one PIAS...Its, 45 min away, has a skimp "used" selection, and over priced new ones.

I want a bar stamped buzz for five bucks damnit!

/rant

You should just go to Austin and go to discnation. They have a huge used section.

Just bought these from PIAS. $17 for the Gumbputt and $7 for the Phantom. Any of you have any info on these discs?

picture.php

picture.php

My nearest PIAS finally got the punch-card.

Dude behind the counter: Can I help you find something?
Me: Naw thanks man. just looking at Rocs. Like I already don't have enough midranges.
Dude: I just throw the fastest discs as far a I can and then putt. I don't usually do mids.
Me: uhhh sure man whatever you say.

If you are reading this and are also the dude behind the counter than I am sorry, but that was lame.

i have a ce 150g ish leopard same color i found in the woods no name/number. i was thinking about dying it purple or grey/marble.

errrrr..why doesnt our local pias sell used stuff :wall:

Start complaining to the owner. The two PIAS's workers that I have been too recently asked me what type of discs I want to see in the store. So it seems that many of them are open to suggestion.

My local PIAS it a dealer for Lat 64, Innova, and Discraft as well as anything used. I asked them about a Lat 64 disc I was looking for that they didn't have and he took my number and said one one would be on the next truck for me.

Yes yes I did pay $17 for the gumbputt. I see now that I could have gotten a new one cheaper but I don't care. I threw it a couple times today and actually like it. I figure that if I didn't go through that box and see it I probably never would have picked one up to try it so it's all good. Also there are retailers out there charging anywhere from $12-15 bucks for it so with shipping it's about even. (besides the new/used factor lol)