• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

There's a local pro who buys a lot of discs and if he decides he doesn't like them he sells them to PIAS. A couple of times a year he sells them dozens of discs. There are always some very nice ones and they don't last long. You have to be there at the right time. The cool thing is this PIAS sells all used plastic for $4. It's way cool.

ESP Zone

Played with it yesterday and loved it. It felt larger in my hand than the dx ones but flew like a dream. I liked dx zones but stopped using them because of the inferior plastic. I play some heavily treed courses and they warped easily.

Played with it yesterday and loved it. It felt larger in my hand than the dx ones but flew like a dream. I liked dx zones but stopped using them because of the inferior plastic. I play some heavily treed courses and they warped easily.

dx zones!? now THAT is impressive

just hit up the Pias in wichita. Nothin worth a crap used, but did pick up a new champ orc. Their pricing was way off. 20+ for sss wizards and tye dye. Orc was 15

my PIAS just got some new plastic in yesterday so I rushed in today to see if their were any new goodies I could snatch up:
picture.php
my first lat 64 disc.
picture.php
I love my z buzzz so I had to try the new ss

Pearly Valk from a tournament in 2003, a DX Roc from 1998

With a gift card that I won from a tournament that they sponsored!

I scored pretty big and was able to pick up a soft, 175g, red and black ION for $7.99 with only one smudge on the rim. I also got a brand new 169g, ESP Pulse for $8.99.

Just grabbed a max 11x "distance driver" teebird (thrower) and a 170 11x candy pro gazelle 8/10 (trade bait). Not from pias but a local shop's used bin.

no sir. sorrry . i love these things. very similar to my omegas.

While at PIAS with Booter today :rolleyes:
I scooped up a pearly 11x Eagle-X, an 11x Firebird that made its way into my bag, a first run ESP Wasp, and a CFR Champ Xcal. I also got an old Elite X Comet, I guess TP, idk. The stamp with the planets on it.

Yea, I stuck it into my bag also. Should be a nice compliment to my buzzz and roc... In other words, what I thought the Buzzz SS would be for me...

My PIAS had 2 glow destroyers. Only $8.99. Seemed like a pretty good deal, too bad I dont throw them.

Gotta love ignorant salespeople.
If they ever get someone in there who knows plastic, I'M SCREWED.

This. I convinced the local PIAS owner that CE discs were just regular champion discs stamped differently, then told him that I liked that stamp better. He now will call me if anything CE or Pro Line comes in and I get first dibs at em! :thmbup: