• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ChUcK's latest dye...

dgdave said:
ZAMson said:
i couldn't putt with man-ass on my disc.

Especially if if hairy bobbin man-ass :)

billhicks.jpg

agrees.

ChUcK said:
You guys crack me up. Yeah, this guy's a Rush fan to the extreme. I'm just glad he's never asked me to do a By-Tor and the Snowdog disc.

Why? I'm sure there are pictures of the real dogs somewhere. And there's the cartoon in Rush In Rio DVD.

You are correct, JR my good sir- pictures of real dogs do exist, and they are indeed somewhere. :D

There's a Rush cartoon? That's too much. A By-tor disc would also be too much. Much too much excitement for this guy.

This one is a combo of the mini Furioso and a border I designed. The border was dipped in black for ~3min and red the rest of the way.
P1014406.jpg

A longtime dye fan, bought one of the first dyes I ever did last spring, had me do this one up for him. Check out the disc's natural coloration, there's a seafoam green line in there that doesn't show up well in the photo:
P1014410.jpg

Just so that everyone understands two dogs owned by the band members got the nicknames Bytor and Snow dog and the song lyrics were inspired by a night when they bit everyone except their owners. I meant that I wouldn't wonder if pictures of these dogs were circulating around. And that those could be used for a disc.

The cartoon runs on the background in the show and the whole cartoon is an easter egg on the DVD. 2112 is involved...

ChUcK said:
You are correct, JR my good sir- pictures of real dogs do exist, and they are indeed somewhere. :D

There's a Rush cartoon? That's too much. A By-tor disc would also be too much. Much too much excitement for this guy.

This one is a combo of the mini Furioso and a border I designed. The border was dipped in black for ~3min and red the rest of the way.
P1014406.jpg

A longtime dye fan, bought one of the first dyes I ever did last spring, had me do this one up for him. Check out the disc's natural coloration, there's a seafoam green line in there that doesn't show up well in the photo:
P1014410.jpg

nah, any Champ/Z plastic is the best for holding a dye. Its the regular glow (dx-ish) plastic that's poopish for dyes. Glow Champ I think is actually super desirable for the dyer, IMO, since white champ plastic doesn't seem to be made much these days, if at all.

Is it just me, or does that look like Richard Simmons doing some crazy exercise?

(super dye either way Chuck)

pd

Heh, maybe right after a haircut, I recall Richard Simmons had a pretty kickin' white boy 'fro.

I finally got the opportunity to dye a couple for myself last night, a 171 Monarch that started off candy yellow and a 169 orange star destroyer.

P1014428.jpg
P1014424.jpg

Midnightbiker said:
Wow! :shock:

It's official: Go commercial if you can live with turning a hobby into a business mentally.

A side business is always better in the long run until you know for sure that you can live off of it. I mean you have the artistic skills but is the market big enough and can you reach enough people to make a full time business that supports you? Art is always better kept as a hobby for as long as possible rather than a business. But as an extra income you can get the best of both worlds.

Latest posts