• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Comet love?

This is a disc that is a vestige from my early years. Over time, every disc with the exception of Comet, Stratus and XL have been replaced. These discs are true workhorses.

i just bought a comet to help with my form

I did that once too. It was supposed to be just a tool to learn to throw clean. But from the first throws I fell in love with it so much that Comets have been permanently in my bag since :)

(btw: Anyone else have this weird association, that any time you see this "Comet love"-thread, a certain bass line starts playing in your head... "We've got this thing that's called Comet love. We've got a disc in the air - Comet love." :D )

this thread is in much need of some love.. long live the Comet!!.. wish i had a better pic but here are some of my elite-x stamped z-comets :thmbup:

Attachments

• comets.jpg
    comets.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 65
esp comets suck, just send them to me

they are going into regular production according to the latest DC newsletter, so they will be easy to come by.

good thing I have like 8 of them stashed away so I don't go out and buy a bunch.

Even though I don't need one, I may have to get one of the new ESP Comets. If they're flippier, that's even better. I love a good, dependable, flippy midrange.

My first disc I learned to play with was a X Comet. And I still use them. I birdied a shot from 150' away with that X Comet disc. It was a straight throw right at the basket. My nephew (who I was playing with) and I were freaking out because we've only been playing for 3 months at the time. It is still my most memorable dg moment.

Comets are awesome! Really really like how pinpoint they can be. Now to learn to throw them even better!

/fulldisclosure

Even better = straight. :p

Latest posts