• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses on Cape Cod?

zuest

Looks like I am flying out Tuesday to visit my parents out in Chatham, MA for the week (leave sun.) Any courses worth anything out on the cape? Doubt I will be able to hijack the car for any courses multiple hours away, so looking for something ideally maybe in the Hyannis area or a little farther west. Thanks for the info!!!

zuest,

for all courses in New England, go to http://nefa.com/, and click the link NE Courses. I know Burgess Park in Marston Mills is close to you... that's a tighter, wooded course. If you can get out to Borderlands in Easton, do it!

Burgess is your only option on the cape, 4C's has been shutdown (plus it was aweful anyways)
Like Dave said, if you can make it Borderland then you should. Otherwise Burgess is a fun course

deaddisc said:
Burgess is your only option on the cape, 4C's has been shutdown (plus it was aweful anyways)
Like Dave said, if you can make it Borderland then you should. Otherwise Burgess is a fun course

Burgess Park will be at least a 40 minute ride from chatham for you. Great little course. bring your putters and mids. You will only need about one driver.

As for the 4C's course, don't listen to that. It was a great course.