• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

Umm I get them from bacon he normally has them with him everywhere and he posts them at all the local courses normally

Saturday May 28 @ 1:30pm is still the date and time. It looks like we will have a pretty good turnout. Someone needs to bring a camera!

I sent Brian an email to find out what course they are playing for the mini, so we don't get in the way.

Updated list:

Kaos + 1
ScottieZen
Frank-Flyer
kdankn
cbeckett22
dreadlock86 + 1-2
jenb + 1
discmeister
safetyboy + 1
dgrz001
ChampionKirby

Ill bring a camera for my card :D

This should be fun and im looking forward to meeting some new disc golfers, im kinda with you frank-flyer i get nervous when meeting new people but its always fun and exciting. My last time i played out there was october 25th of last year and i shot 15 over at Beaver and 17 over at Coyote. Im gonna SMASH those records :D

I will have my camera as well! Are we going to split up into different cards, or are we going to mob it? I say we mob it! I'll bring the pitchforks, if somebody else can bring the torches. :hfive:

i will definitely be there but i might be a little late. leaving my house now in denton.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun! Played a great round of dg and had a great time hanging out with all the guys. I will get the pics posted soon. I had a long night, and really don't feel like doing anything at the moment, but I will post them sometime today.

Anybody played Gateway in the last week or two? I'm thinking about trying it out for the first time Sunday morning, before the vision force mini @ hemphill. Just wondering what the conditions are out there (ie - is the grass tall?).

i have never played there because i heard the grass is tall and the fairway is littered with thorns but i have heard its the hardest course in dfw