• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

KoolAidMan.gif

awww yeah

25ib1x5.jpg

PD goodness in the mail today. Top row is P, S, C all at 167g. Bottom row is P and S at 150g.

The chartreuse on the 150g PPD came out a bit more yellow this run and has a deeper hue than the photo above shows.

Dag said:
25ib1x5.jpg

PD goodness in the mail today. Top row is P, S, C all at 167g. Bottom row is P and S at 150g.

The chartreuse on the 150g PPD came out a bit more yellow this run and has a deeper hue than the photo above shows.

Sweet! Those look so tasty.

jnecessary said:
Any of the Cs have dome? Specifically the pinks?

Can't comment on the pink but a comparison of the orange 167g CPD from this run to one of the Big D CPDs shows little, if any difference in dome.

Dag said:
jnecessary said:

Can't comment on the pink but a comparison of the orange 167g CPD from this run to one of the Big D CPDs shows little, if any difference in dome.
Glad I didn't load up on them then.

jnecessary said:

I got a pink C today (and a few others :wink: ). It looks nearly identical to the Big D ones.

I think those hoping for more dome on the C's are hoping they'd have more glide. I love the C's myself, but they definitely don't have the glide of the S and P's.

dgdave said:
Isn't that a good thing?

more glide? oh, i'd definitely love a CPD with more glide. I was just commenting that I thought it was the glide and not the stability that you guys were looking for with the dome.

never mind. I see what you're saying.

Ya, the C's with less glide does indeed complement the S and P's nicely.

Oh happy day!

DSCN1051.jpg

175 S-PD on top.
175 C-PD's in middle.
172 P-PD and 175 P-PD on bottom.

The lighting wasn't the best for taking the picture. The pink C-PD looks more orange in this picture for some reason. I like that the P-PD's are nice and stiff like I like them. Yeah, the C's appear just the same as the Big D C-PD's. But I like those, so it's all good. Yeah more glide would be great on a C-PD, but only if the rest of the flight stayed the same.

Redisculous said:
I've never thrown a C with a decent dome, are they just more overstable as one would expect?
Yeah, they're VERY overstable. That's why I like them. I personally hope they never have a dome. SPD for longer range, CPD for strong headwind and tommy/thumbers. Perfectly complementary.

For those who missed the sales this time around.... I just went to the DiscGolfValues website, and in the Candy Fundraisers section, they are showing the C-PD's and the S-PD's as being out of stock. But it's still showing the P-PD's as being in stock. If you act fast, you might still be able to get one, or get another one. Looks like 3 are left.

The red S lines look sick. I ordered 2 for me at max wt and a lighter one for a friend. I'm thinking when they get here I'll be wishing I had gotten more. I hope they show up today so I can represent DGR at dubs this eve.