• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
So I didn't get any stalkers, drones, or ESP clones in my recent order which sucks and I really NEED one of those clones. I have been waiting well over a month.

scoot_er said:
...and I really NEED one of those clones. I have been waiting well over a month.
All of us DGRers are probably buying 'em all up.

I just want to drop a thanks to discraft for some of the best midrange discs that I have ever thrown. I absolutley love my new mid combo of a prod. meteor thats a turnover discs, a first run meteor that will come out of its turn, a first run Buzz thats absolutley straight as an arrow, and then my esp wasp that flies beautifully with such a predictable finish. The only thing that I feel that I am missing is something between a buzz and wasp. And i know that some people are going to say a Roc but the only roc that I have ever enjoyed throwing was my '01. But I have found lately that I become to scared to throw it on holes that i know it is meant for but I dont want to lose it. So I need something that is much easier to replace. And Im not brand preferenced. I just want consistancy.

I was just looking on Discrafts website and They have no midrange that has the stability rating of +1.0. Might I ask what was the rating on the nebula? I hope that discrafts new ace race disc will fill that void because they are covered from -0.5 all the way to +2.6
-0.5 meteor
+0.0 comet
+0.5 Buzz
+1.0 ???????????
+1.5 Wasp
+2.0 Torque (yes discontinued but still available here and there.)
+2.6 Drone

Come on discraft fill the VOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I was thinking but I just wasnt sure since they have put up information on the new Stalker and Ringer but they have put nothing up about the nebula. Which makes me think they never had any intentions of running that disc in regular production but rather just to have something for an ace race. I sure hope that they come out with something great this year for the ace race. Something between the Buzz and Wasp that is actually put into production.

YoungGunLefty said:
That is what I was thinking but I just wasnt sure since they have put up information on the new Stalker and Ringer but they have put nothing up about the nebula. Which makes me think they never had any intentions of running that disc in regular production but rather just to have something for an ace race. I sure hope that they come out with something great this year for the ace race. Something between the Buzz and Wasp that is actually put into production.

They were going to but maybe the name hindered the disc from selling. I feel bad for giving it props after my 1st try with them and pushed for them to be made in production. Bad because it hasn't worked as of yet and isn't in my bag.

YoungGunLefty said:
Well I think I will look somewhere else for a mid between those. And keep my fingers crossed that this years ace race is what I will be looking for.

Wasps are all over the place depending on shape so why not just find a straight Wasp of Stable Buzz? Not too much of a gap if you ask me in the 1st place but that's just a suggestion.

I Throw Buzz, Wasp, Drone. \ Buzz came out for my last tournament to make room for the Storm and MRV. Had to remember why I used to love them.

I threw one of the first run Z hawks tonight and they were so awesome. Absolutely what I was looking for as far as stability. Now I just need to find a couple more so I can have back ups. So if anyone has any I would love to trade them off of you. Just PM me

YoungGunLefty said:
I threw one of the first run Z hawks tonight and they were so awesome. Absolutely what I was looking for as far as stability. Now I just need to find a couple more so I can have back ups. So if anyone has any I would love to trade them off of you. Just PM me

I got ONE that went into my bag with the MRV and Storm. Flies a little beefier than I expected too.

I think I still have 3 or 4 first run (ghost stamp) Z Hawks...

And a few of the production models

You guys better show uo to my booth at the flymart and buy some CHEAP discs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also have some 1st run Buzzzes that will be sold.

Hey, Discraft -

Think it is safe to say that the Stalker is a hit. When are you doing another run of them and, most importantly, when can we look forward to seeing the Stalker in other plastics - especially elite X or pro D ?