• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
Don't most people get in trouble for being ex stalkers?

*rimshot* :lol:

I'd rather see it in ESP than X. I just don't get everyone's fascination with X plastic...it hasn't been sweet since it was gummy and rubbery.

KC Worlds 09 Flymart:Discraft Booth

All the trendy Discraft apparel at rock bottom prices.
Limited Run:
ESP Flick 170-174 gram
X Force
Glo Z Tracker
Glo Z Buzzz

ACE RACE 09-Begins in August
The disc is a putt and approach disc. Made in ESP and stiff D. Participants will receive one of each, along with a mini, a sticker and a hat.
The disc is the fastest, farthest, and straightest driving putter on the market. Look for it at the Discraft Flymart table.

Plans of releasing Z Nebula in the fall, and maybe testing some other molds in different plastic lines.

Thanks for all your feedback.

Discraft Inc
The World Leader in Disc Sports

Is it deep like a magnet/challenger or shallow like a zone?

The more I think about it, the more I'd like an X Force.

Aw man...if someone picks me up a glow Tracker I've got money burning a hole in my paypal account!

I suppose I could deal with a light weight X force too...I gotta admit I'm curious, even if I think ESP is a better plastic heh

Furthur said:
dgdave said:
The more I think about it, the more I'd like an X Force.

The X forces have a very thin flight plate. They feel like they'll fly for days.

Man, I wish I could get one, but can't make it to KC (stupid job, stupid kids, stupid wife, ruin all my fun).

A buddy of mine snagged some of the new D Challengers the other day (the ones with the old X stamp) and WOW that new D on the challenger feels GREAT (even better than a CT!!) if this new ace race putter comes out in that stuff i think i'll have found my new putter :)

Jesse B 707 said:
A buddy of mine snagged some of the new D Challengers the other day (the ones with the old X stamp) and WOW that new D on the challenger feels GREAT (even better than a CT!!) if this new ace race putter comes out in that stuff i think i'll have found my new putter :)

Depends what CT's you are talking about. They are better than the fake CT's with the discraft stamp on them.

TeamTollandDG said:
Jesse B 707 said:

Depends what CT's you are talking about. They are better than the fake CT's with the discraft stamp on them.
i like the feel better than any of the "real" ones i had also, the stiffer CT's always seemed a touch waxy feeling to me, just didnt feel quite right

1st run Orange CT Plasticis my 2nd favorite puter plastic of all time, with 10x Aviars being Numero Uno.

Jesse B 707 said:
TeamTollandDG said:
Jesse B 707 said:

i like the feel better than any of the "real" ones i had also, the stiffer CT's always seemed a touch waxy feeling to me, just didnt feel quite right

That's the stuff I really like......you described it well. Kind of waxy.

i would like every driver and mid-range (that i throw) in cherry red or bright neon blue cryztal plastic ......with no event stamp!!!!

tip of the hat: the new soft d magnet is awesome!!!! thanks

wag of the finger: the discraft hot stamping process seems to shrink the hell out of the plastic. who wants to buy a brnd new clovered disc? the minimal two stamps seemed fine and looked better. end the madness support the two stamp solution.

That's odd...don't the Wizard throwers not consider their putters properly broken in until they're clovered?

SkaBob said:
That's odd...don't the Wizard throwers not consider their putters properly broken in until they're clovered?

man, it takes years and years to break in a magnet, let alone a wizard! :)

Latest posts