• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
Discraft:

Why kill the buzz/wasp graphic? While I like the new streamlined look, those are my favorite stamps! I even have the window sticker :)

SkaBob said:
That's odd...don't the Wizard throwers not consider their putters properly broken in until they're clovered?
Medium+ wizards are hard to clover unless you force them. My driving wizards have a thumb indention after about a year.

I have an elite x avenger disc and I can't throw it at all. Not because of stability issues but the rim is super sharp and thin and I can't get a good grip and also it cuts my fingers. Is all elite x plastic and discraft drivers like this? I don't have access to discraft discs to hold to compare so I figured I'd ask.

Even though noone throws discraft I'm really interested in the company and might start getting some discs to try out... All I throw is innova and a gateway warrior. Also where I'm at "innova is the best way" is said quite abit...

ya the avenger is the only one like that in elite X, you can take some fine sand paper and dull it down a tad, i throw all discraft and its a great way to go, the discs are a lot more consistant than innova's

DiscraftMike said:
KC Worlds 09 Flymart:Discraft Booth

All the trendy Discraft apparel at rock bottom prices.
Limited Run:
ESP Flick 170-174 gram
X Force
Glo Z Tracker
Glo Z Buzzz

Discraft Inc
The World Leader in Disc Sports

ESP Flick- Everything a Flick is supposed to be, in nice ESP.

Glo Z Buzzz- Badazz. A little domed, :? but fixed easily. Nice feeling plastic, Bright glow w/uv.

X Force- This is a new blend of X as far as I can see. More grip than any other X I've felt and durability is great. A few skips off the road only show minimal scuffs. These are friggin' looooong! And beefy as any other Force, saw 450+ thrown flat with no flip. You guys nailed it, these are perfect! Put them into production! Kaboom!

I didn't see Glo Trackers. Maybe a Typo? I got-

Glo Z Stalkers!- These are great, same as the Buzzzes.

Keep up the good work.

NEED CRYZTAL FORCES AND AVENGERS!

Bring back Photon Glo!

Please?

Those Forces look real nice. I'm temped to frop the $20 for one. I'm glad they did a little off set stamp instead of the big one so it doesn't fugg up the dome.

Thanks for the heads up, bears!

Managed to snag a glow-ey stalker. :D

Discraft - Make glow-ey wasps, pretty please with honey on top ?!!?

I have a few of the Photon Wasp. It was my favourite disc, but they don't make them anymore, so.. Anyway, they're super nice hyzer flip discs, and the greatest plastic ever. I have a five year old that I use for rolling and trick shots. They are also very flat.

Anakha said:
dgdave said:
lsdiscs has them
Yep. DD too. Mine are...well, mine. :twisted:

why oh why did you have to post that? I am now down another $50! Damn this obsession with plastic! Damn it to HELL!!!

Just got back from an ace race...The new putter is VERY wizard like. The problem today was wind. I probably wouldn't have thrown a banger or wizard for any of the shots today. It would have been or flx drone. I'm anxious to throw this disc in less wind!!! Still accidentally dropped one about 300' which was WAY passed the bucket. The Pro D plastic blend did feel fantastic and it was more stable than the ESP which seemed odd. Both of my metal hits came with the ESP.... If this disc follows suit with other ace race discs and the production run is sweet and consistent, then I suspect Challenger sales will drop dramatically!

Did I miss something?! :shock:

Where did these come from?

Force_bottom_stamp_sm.jpg