• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discgolfcenter.com

My discs came yesterday and I couldn't be happier. The price was great, the selection was great, they sent the exact discs, color and weight I ordered, and the shipping was fast and free. I will be back again and again.

I just placed another order with them too. The only other place I even think about buying discs from is ebay, only because you can find really good deals if don't want anything specific (I bought a 172g Champ Wriath for $11 including shipping just to try and it's my new favorite disc), but if you want something special or in particular DGC is the place to be.

The first time i went to order from them I found they had an option to Pick up at store in Orlando. I was like wow I work in Orlando so I looked them up and found them to be 2 blocks from my office needless to say I by from them exclusively when buying online.

I just got my first order through them. I will likely use them most of the time now unless I need a disc they dont have, the I go to gottathrow

I order exclusively from DGC and have had nothing but positive experiences including customer service.

ya, i found that sight, looks great, and they sponser the PDGA
when u get your discs post a messge on my wall and let me know how long shipping took, im thinking about ordering some from there and i wanna know how long shipping normally takes

I usually really dig DGC but my latest transaction has me kinda sour.

Their shipping leaves much to be desired.
I appreciate that it really is "free" but I don't understand how slowly it can move.

I ordered two discs on Thursday... It's now Tuesday and the disc are projected to arrive on Monday now. That's a bit of a stretch. I also understand that once DGC ships, it's out of their hands so it's not on them.

(Just got back from Vacay and was hoping to come home to New plastic... Didn't happen)

Yeah I am not really sure how their shipping works, but the discs seem like they just get forgotten in shipment for a few days during their journey. It has gotten slower for sure throughout the years, but their selection and prices are still hard to beat.

It's a FedeX problem. I've had shipments picked up the day I order and Fedex dallies for who knows how long.

I like DGC, I freaking hate Fedex. Their tracking is the worst. I've had packages arrive and their system said that morning that it still hadn't arrived in my state!

Yeah I am not really sure how their shipping works, but the discs seem like they just get forgotten in shipment for a few days during their journey. It has gotten slower for sure throughout the years, but their selection and prices are still hard to beat.

I know! I'm in the 8% discount bracket so it's hard to shop elsewhere when I can get a premium disc for $11-12... But man FEDEX kills me.

I usually really dig DGC but my latest transaction has me kinda sour.

Their shipping leaves much to be desired.
I appreciate that it really is "free" but I don't understand how slowly it can move.

I ordered two discs on Thursday... It's now Tuesday and the disc are projected to arrive on Monday now. That's a bit of a stretch. I also understand that once DGC ships, it's out of their hands so it's not on them.

(Just got back from Vacay and was hoping to come home to New plastic... Didn't happen)

i would look at this as just another opportunity to work on your patience skills

I'm in the 10% bracket, and only place an order that's large enough for free shipping. For "instant" discs I shop locally, otherwise DGC is worth the wait.

I've found it takes about a week for my order to arrive from the time it's placed, unless it's a single disc. Shipping time for one disc usually takes less than 5 days. The only reasons I keep going back are for prices and selection. I've sent emails to let them know that the time from order to house is ridiculously long. ANY of the other online stores are much faster. Sun King is great. Nice customer service and they respond to your emails, plus free shipping with orders at $12.