• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania (FD) Jackal

I'm willing to buy 5+ DGR stamped CFD's. Just throwing that out there right now...

7, 6, -1, +1
I would have thought it was more understable than that (edit: I have an orange C-FD). It's a great tailwind fairway driver. Will probably replace my beat 11x Gazelle for those shots.

Flipflat said:
Jeronimo said:
I'm willing to buy 5+ DGR stamped CFD's. Just throwing that out there right now...

Timko said:
discspeed said:
We also need DGR CFDs...

Late summer probably. I have to do a Discraft run first, and Charlie wants to do Rocs.

I'm aware, I can read too. However I was hoping to encourage pushing that date forward through demonstrating demand.

btw, who the hell is Charlie?

are these going to be available at any US sellers sites this week? or will it likely take a few days for them to order them and then have them shipped? I hope the latter part of my question has already happened. Any of you guys from DN or clearwater or anywhere else be able to answer that?

according to discmania.net

"The international release date has been set to March 12th, but most of our retailers will probably receive these with a delay of a couple of days."

I got a 171 C line yesterday. It feels similar in shape and stiffness to the tester I got (good dome and stiff). It flew well into and against 10mph winds yesterday. So far, so good.

Booter said:
according to discmania.net

"The international release date has been set to March 12th, but most of our retailers will probably receive these with a delay of a couple of days."

thats sort of what i was assuming, thanks

check DN facebook sometime after the 12th. You can bet the second these are ZAM will be snapping pics

Every disc golf store in Finland seems to have these in S- and D-line already.
So much hype I'm almost tempted to order some. Maybe after the snow is gone...

It's a good disc and should fit your arm pretty well, you should give it a shot.

Roc Lover said:
zj1002 said:
check DN facebook sometime after the 12th. You can bet the second these are ZAM will be snapping pics
you guys doing pre orders?

No. I think because it doesnt meet standards really. Stick to our guns on exact weight/color

Latest posts