• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania (FD) Jackal

Timko said:
...Things I know:
* It's been described to me as a faster Teebird by someone who has thrown it.
* It does not have the TL or EL bottom.

Let the speculation begin!

Quote taken from page 1, post 1.

I think the thing we all want to know is...

New013, where did you get your avatar from? She´s cute. <3

And about the FD. A shorter, less stable TL with a minimal fade, doesn't sound bad at all.

FD vs. Leopard
P1000296.JPG

Wing
P1000299.JPG

4 of the testers
P1000300.JPG

Timko said:
Might want to point out the order they are in the picture next time, I was thinking that the one on the right was the Leo until I saw that last picture. =)

I like that green FD, think the only thing I have close to that hue is a Zero Spike. Shame it wasn't an option.

Timko said:
Some more thoughts from the airport.
Dude, you should be careful throwing discs around the airport. :|

This kind of sounds like a Cheetah to me. :?

thanks for the pics!!!

is this also a "+" mold? I ask because the only distinguishable difference b/w the Leo and the FD is the anhyzer top. I guess I'm grasping at straws to figure out the 2 mm rim difference.

That is one mighty dome. No wonder it has so much glide. Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to throw one of these bad boys with a DGR stamp.

keltik said:
thanks for the pics!!!

is this also a "+" mold? I ask because the only distinguishable difference b/w the Leo and the FD is the anhyzer top. I guess I'm grasping at straws to figure out the 2 mm rim difference.

I can't be positive from the pic but it appears to me that the FD has a wider rim than the Leo, maybe one speed faster? Is it for sure a Leo bottom, or just something similar?

I also like the color on the green test FD. I ordered a "green" 170-172 S PD, but if I was sure it was this green I'd order one or two more...

Latest posts