• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dominator & Mamba On The Loose

I mean, thats what the T and L stand for right? Teebird + Leopard?

/sarcasm

I cant wait for production FDs. I got to throw mine today and loving it so far. They are really hard to find now.

My question is why hasn't anyone come out with a WEIGHTED (Non-Tournament) disc to help increase Shoulder Strength, etc.

Because scientific studies have shown that this doesn't help. In fact, the study was done on the bat donuts they use in baseball, and it actually *could* decrease performance.

The baseball swing, the disc golf throw, the golf swing, etc. are timing movements. Adjusting the weight to make you "stronger" changes your timing and thus you will actually not throw as far.

case in point: guys like Shusterick and Barsby. They can throw further than 90% of players in the game at any level yet they're not large or "strong" builds.

Screw Innova and their warp speed drivers. People who don't throw above speed 10 need discs also.

MAKE NEW FAIRWAY DRIVERS, MIDS, AND PUTTERS PLEASE!!!!

Screw Innova and their warp speed drivers. People who don't throw above speed 10 need discs also.

MAKE NEW FAIRWAY DRIVERS, MIDS, AND PUTTERS PLEASE!!!!

^^^
this or make good production runs of old school discs like the cheetah and gazelle in premium plastic that are not as do ey as the ones being sold in the factory store

I mean, thats what the T and L stand for right? Teebird + Leopard?

Actually the "L" stands for "less over stable" or "longer." It has nothing to do with a leopard.

First the Lycan, now the Mamba and Dominator. Sounds like they're running short on names. Coming soon from Innova The Masterbater! tag line - "if you drive with it, you could really f**k yourself!"

How about a slow and steady new mid: The Innova Gina!