• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

about 6 months ago I went on a ce jls spree and they were easy to come by for normal qj prices...maybe a little more but never more than 25 bucks. Now, I cant find many and am glad I have a large back up pile. However, honestly, a star leopard is really close to a ce jls...the ce jls is just more "awesometastic". On the course, I end up throwing my standard MJLS's more often.

What would a 20 yr anniversary ROC be worth? It's in plastic with the little sticker still on it. It's signed by about 15 pro's at the Worlds. Including Phil Arthur the OPM winner.On the bottom it's signed by Val and Avery Jenkins 2009 World Champ.

bigrocc01 said:
What would a 20 yr anniversary ROC be worth? It's in plastic with the little sticker still on it. It's signed by about 15 pro's at the Worlds. Including Phil Arthur the OPM winner.On the bottom it's signed by Val and Avery Jenkins 2009 World Champ.

Signatures have never had a big market in our sport for some reason. However, I think it will be interesting to see how the '09 Worlds Rocs appreciate, since a lot of them were signed by pros. As of right now, I would say somewhere in the $20 range, which is what you can get them for new.

Anyone looking for a Boss that is one of those blends of star that has a much more champion-ey feel to it, THIS is one of them.

Maybe, I might jump on that. I really wanted your pearly KC Pro Teebird and the Champion Whippet. But I losed the bid :(

Mr. Plow said:
Jeronimo said:
I couldn't agree more.

Would you like a "Buttery Nipple"?
http://cgi.ebay.com/CHAMPION-TEEBIRD-11X-BUTTERY-NIPPLE-INNOVA-GOLF-DISC_W0QQitemZ380185277672QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5884cef4e8
This guy is among the worst disc golf ebayers. Cmon a "buttery nipple"? geez.

Mr. Plow said:
Jeronimo said:
I couldn't agree more.

Would you like a "Buttery Nipple"?
http://cgi.ebay.com/CHAMPION-TEEBIRD-11X-BUTTERY-NIPPLE-INNOVA-GOLF-DISC_W0QQitemZ380185277672QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5884cef4e8

lol

I SHIP AS FAST AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE- EBAY IN THEIR MOST RECENT CORRUPT DECISION HAS MADE ME STATE A MUCH LONGER SHIPPING TIME THAN IS FACTUAL. ANOTHER NEW FRAUDULENT RULE MAKES YOU STATE WHETHER YOU ACCEPT OR NOT ACCEPT RETURNS. I ONLY ACCEPT RETURNS IF I MAKE A MISTAKE IN THE REPRESENTATION OF MY ITEM.

Jeronimo said:
Maybe, I might jump on that. I really wanted your pearly KC Pro Teebird and the Champion Whippet. But I losed the bid :(
FYI, there are more Teebirds were those came from. They are tastier too (read: heavier)!

It's probably for the best Jeronimo, there were no buttery nipples on those discs. There were nipples, but they were not buttery. :wink: