• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Frank Delicious said:
no joke there is only like five guys I will buy discs from on ebay anymore.

I think that I can name 4 of your 5....

Rusco...Dynamic Discs
Randy....discinranmatt
Frisbeerancher
Mark Molnar....discgolfvalues

jtkustomizer said:
Frank Delicious said:

Rusco...Dynamic Discs
Randy....discinranmatt
Frisbeerancher

Yeah, the last one is Tmurph92

I don't know what that says about the state of Ebay that you could correctly guess four of them.

Frank Delicious said:
jtkustomizer said:
Frank Delicious said:

Rusco...Dynamic Discs
Randy....discinranmatt
Frisbeerancher

I don't know what that says about the state of Ebay that you could correctly guess four of them.

Rusco is about an hour drive from my house and he is the disc golf pimp.

Randy is about 10 min from my house and is putting on a winter tour here. Also a great guy.

and I have bought from the other 2 when they have something that I cant get locally.

mzuleger said:
What kind of delusional ass cracker thinks a "giant nipple" makes a disc collectable?

Come on.. it's not just any run of the mill giant nipple.

It's a buttery giant nipple :shock:

I wish he would actually post a picture of the nipple and maybe somebody should ask him if it tastes like honey butter or just plain butter.

I would buy it if it is sweet and I could lick it between parkjobs :twisted:

Frank Delicious said:
jtkustomizer said:
Frank Delicious said:

Rusco...Dynamic Discs
Randy....discinranmatt
Frisbeerancher

What do you think of LSDiscs? I've bought from them a few times and had a good experience buying from them. I've found LSDiscs to be very comparable to Dynamic Discs when buying off eBay so far.

discunlm
dynamicdiscs
Sandypoint
stpitner
frisbeerancher
seymourhobbyandcollectables
aliby422
discgolfvalues
sweetspotdiscgolf
skysouth4733
aspentopeka

I give all these guys my highest recommendations. I am a pain in the ass to deal with because I buy in waves and I frequently ask these guys to hold off shipments in order to combine. I ask specific subjective questions, I wheel and deal with them, etc... Everyone on that list has gone above and beyond in dealing with me.

I can't comment to tmurph because he likes to sell things in 3's and I don't really want to buy in 3's. That and I find him a little bit pricey.

ForeverBlue232 said:
What do you think of LSDiscs? I've bought from them a few times and had a good experience buying from them. I've found LSDiscs to be very comparable to Dynamic Discs when buying off eBay so far.

I've never actually bought anything from them on Ebay and had completely forgotten about them. But I've bought stuff from them at USDGC and know a guy who is sponsored by them and they seem stand up.

Jeronimo said:
seymourhobbyandcollectables

This guy is a buddy of mine, you can definitely trust him... he has a little better prices at his website (getyourfrolfon.com ).

He also gives great prices to people in the area so if you're traveling through the GB WI area and need some discs get in touch with him.

I think his "in person" prices are:
$12 for star/esp
$11 for Champ/Z

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-USDGC-Champion-Roc-new-unthrown-150g_W0QQitemZ180459305111QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a04367897

For $10 shipping for one disc it better come by Pegasus, Polar Bear, or dropped from a low flying plane directly into my hands

Are misprints rare, and do they add value to a disc? Just got a disc in a lot off ebay that I planned to throw, but there is a misprint on it. Says PDGA Appoved. Can't really think of any reason why that would make someone want it more, but thought I would ask anyway.

Pat said:
Tim Red Beard said:
I have bought from Dynamic Discs I even emailed them about a disc that I was looking for and Rusco found it for me. Sandypoint is another I've bought from.

Check this tidbit out...$200 bucks? Really???

http://cgi.ebay.com/INNOVA-1ST-RUN-...ultDomain_0?hash=item4ced4c7838#ht_500wt_1182

its because it has a very visible nimple center

I'm thinking of buying it now because the VK is on the outside while the weight is on the inside of the circle...err, I mean the backside of the nimple.

dstain19 said:
Are misprints rare, and do they add value to a disc? Just got a disc in a lot off ebay that I planned to throw, but there is a misprint on it. Says PDGA Appoved. Can't really think of any reason why that would make someone want it more, but thought I would ask anyway.

No.

Is it a QMS

Tim Red Beard said:
I have bought from Dynamic Discs I even emailed them about a disc that I was looking for and Rusco found it for me. Sandypoint is another I've bought from.

Check this tidbit out...$200 bucks? Really???

http://cgi.ebay.com/INNOVA-1ST-RUN-...ultDomain_0?hash=item4ced4c7838#ht_500wt_1182
Tim, I noticed that too. When did Innova switch from the DX bar stamp to the "swoosh" they use now? I was thinking it was after 2003, and he's claiming he got that disc (with the Spider swoosh misprint) in 03?

Latest posts