• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Tell me if you guys notice anything funny about picture 2 in this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260537121552&ssPageName=MERC_BC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BID_W0_IT&refitem=260537179114&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=bin_confirm&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p760.m184&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DSI%252BUCI%26otn%3D2

Mr. Plow said:
Tell me if you guys notice anything funny about picture 2 in this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260537121552&ssPageName=MERC_BC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BID_W0_IT&refitem=260537179114&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=bin_confirm&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p760.m184&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DSI%252BUCI%26otn%3D2

haha lol I see what you are talking about

Clearwater Disc Golf Store has tons of used 11X KC Teebirds that are reasonably priced. Screw the "buttery nipple" BS!!

You know what else makes me LOL is the fact that people don't know any better to do a search on the internet...take this for example....now don't get me wrong I like LSDiscs and I have bought many discs from them, however this auction here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/INNOVA-PRO-1ST-...aultDomain_0?hash=item4838f6b53a#ht_668wt_941

...is for a 1st Run Pro Katana 175g, it's $30 bucks....Yet if you go here....

http://www.herodiscusa.com/first-run-japan-open-pro-katana.html

You can still buy them for $15.99 Black 175g with 3.95 shipping...All people have to do is look alittle bit to find the best prices...But eBay people will take you whenever they can.

I just picked up two more of the Pro 1st Run ones for backups....

Bottom Line do your shopping around before jumping on something on eBay or another website.

You have to know what you're looking for on eBay. You can get some real steals, and you can see some really retarded shit. For example: I missed out on a GORGEOUS 09 asia open champion destroyer that had a buy it now of 24.99. Instead, like a chump, I decided to just put in the starting bid of 14.99 and the auction proceeded to sell for 34.99... I am retarded...

Champion? Crazy colors with red and yellow? Email sandypoint, I'm sure he'll sell it to you for the $25.

If you like those I seriously have to take a picture of my collection of them, you'll bust a nut.

Mr. Plow said:
Jeronimo said:
I couldn't agree more.

Would you like a "Buttery Nipple"?
http://cgi.ebay.com/CHAMPION-TEEBIRD-11X-BUTTERY-NIPPLE-INNOVA-GOLF-DISC_W0QQitemZ380185277672QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5884cef4e8

I was going to post this one but youallready beat me to the punch.

He doesnt even post pictures of the nipple for all too see :evil:

Jeronimo said:
You have to know what you're looking for on eBay. You can get some real steals, and you can see some really retarded shit. For example: I missed out on a GORGEOUS 09 asia open champion destroyer that had a buy it now of 24.99. Instead, like a chump, I decided to just put in the starting bid of 14.99 and the auction proceeded to sell for 34.99... I am retarded...

You can probably find those asian open destroyers pretty easily here on DGR... they made us buy them with the NS bosses last year.

mzuleger said:
Jeronimo said:

You can probably find those asian open destroyers pretty easily here on DGR... they made us buy them with the NS bosses last year.

I'll go post a thread in the B/S/T. I want another one.

Did anybody else see the 11x glow teebirds that there were only 5 of them stamped with big D in the desert....when I purchased my 2 there were 6 available so I would really like to know how there they each have 1 out of 5....something is fishy to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GLOW-11X-CE-MATERIAL-TEEBIRD-TB-GOLF-DISC-OOP-Mint_W0QQitemZ290393043579QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439cc6327b

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-GLOW-11X-CHAMPION-MATERIAL-TEEBIRD-TB-GOLF-DISC_W0QQitemZ350306497236QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518fe4f2d4

On a seperate ebay note. If you ever need to sell skis, ebay is the place! Been trying to sell my skis localy for 400(killer deal), with no luck. They are going to go for over 550 on ebay now. I love that place.

cjskier said:
On a seperate ebay note. If you ever need to sell skis, ebay is the place! Been trying to sell my skis localy for 400(killer deal), with no luck. They are going to go for over 550 on ebay now. I love that place.

What kind of skis are they?

what'shisname said:
cjskier said:

K2 Pontoons. Killer pow skis, but I own WAY to many skis. Not sure what is more out of hand, my ski or disc obsession.

cjskier said:
what'shisname said:
cjskier said:

K2 Pontoons. Killer pow skis, but I own WAY to many skis. Not sure what is more out of hand, my ski or disc obsession.

Nice. I've skied on some Pontoons a couple years ago at Chatter Creek for a day and they were pretty fun. Love the rockered skis in pow.

I'd love to have a bigger ski quiver but with the kids it's really not reasonable. I've settled on 3 pair; some old Salomon's that never get any use, some old Explosives I pull out for early season and my Bro model rig with some free rides. I love the Bro Models more than anything i've ever skied before and they work for pretty much everything so i'm happy sticking with them.

Oh yeah, i've got some old 201 Rossies in the basement too. Forgot about those. :lol:

My ski quiver would consist of some 185 line EP pros for the deep days, 179 K2 Obsethed for heavy pow/my daily ski, 179 K2 Seth Vicious(before rocker) for my park ski, and some older 179 K2 Fujatives as my beater/backyard/rock ski.

This season I have dropped 3 pair, and will lose one more soon.
Sold My K2 Pontoons on ebay tonight.
Sold some 2009 K2 KungFujas localy
Traded a pair of 178 Liberty Larose to a buddy
and going to sell some old 169 Fujatives to a guy I work with next week.

In these trying times I need to down size. Even when you ride over 100 days a year, there is no reason for that many skis. With my roommates ski quiver our house looked like we robbed a ski store for a while.
Oh, BTW BUY K2 SKIS!

and now we are way off topic...

I'm going to go ahead and use this thread to vent about ebay buyers... I have my 1st run champ katana on ebay right now and received this "question" about my listing:

"1st run Katana was only done in PRO plastic, Champion is second run."

Seriously, why would you send this if you weren't 100% sure... also, how would you not do a 1st run in champ but do a second run... is that even physically possible? Wouldn't that in essence make the 2nd run the 1st run? My head hurts.

Ummm... the 1st run champ katana's SAY "FIRST RUN KATANA" right on them. Is he retarded?

mzuleger said:
I'm going to go ahead and use this thread to vent about ebay buyers... I have my 1st run champ katana on ebay right now and received this "question" about my listing:

"1st run Katana was only done in PRO plastic, Champion is second run."

Seriously, why would you send this if you weren't 100% sure... also, how would you not do a 1st run in champ but do a second run... is that even physically possible? Wouldn't that in essence make the 2nd run the 1st run? My head hurts.

I will also use this opportunity to make fun of a guy on eBay named On-The-Go-Graphics or go-graphics as it appears on eBay. He shall forever be named "go-I love eBay fees-graphics". Since he will not budge on his ridiculous prices for plastic and continues to keep them up for retardedly long periods of time.

He has also shipped me stuff with postage due, sometimes 3-4 dollars. The guys a bona fide piece of shit and I will 99% of the time ignore his listings, even when I want said disc.