• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

booter said:
dcneal said:
booter said:
not trying to mis represent eh? That's exactly what ur doing.

not really. no nope
you put CE in the listing to generate more hits. That's misrepresenting the disc because the damn destroyer isn't ce you moron

not..seein..it.bro. which auction are you talking about? i think we are thinking of two different things. how did i get here?

joking. i haven't seen a group this riled up since i stopped making faces at the monkey cage in the zoo. i see your point. i just don't see it that way since using buzz words to drive traffic on ebay is unfortunately just part of the nature of that market. i hope you would agree that other than tagging the letters ce to the description i was quite straight forward with the auction. i doubt anyone would get to the point of bidding on the gateway lot thinking there was champion edition plastic in there. i have seen true attempts to deceive people and have been the victim of bait and switch scams. you would have to agree that the use of the term ce has evolved in ebayland over time. just try searching ce disc and see what kind of crazy stuff pops up; like every champion roc ever produced.

maybe i give the disc buyers on ebay to much credit... you guys obviously weren't fooled

DCNeal

These fuckers are just looking for something to cry about. If you can take the salty tears, you can learn something. Regular eBay watchers/buyers can spot your tricks and such antics do not add to your listing. Nothing wrong with making a few bucks, much easier developing a reputation for honest transactions and good service. You can blow me off as a smartass know-it -all, I am still the customer.

steve timm

dcneal said:
joking. i haven't seen a group this riled up since i stopped making faces at the monkey cage in the zoo.

You must not have lurked very much if you didn't see this coming.

dcneal said:
riverboy said:
A troll trolling the eBay thread with misrepresented items. Sounds successful.

check my other sales, i have done ok without trolling here in the past. but whatever, you sound like a real peach so i won't sweat it in hopes we can still be cool someday.
Really it seems like your the least civil one here. I honestly thought you were trolling with your remark about honestly representing items. It seemed so obvious I almost didn't post this. If you deny that it's trolling I really don't want to think what is in your head. Anyway, I agree with the prior points. The title words still misrepresent. Your final comment really tells me I don't want to deal with you.

riverboy said:
dcneal said:
riverboy said:
A troll trolling the eBay thread with misrepresented items. Sounds successful.

check my other sales, i have done ok without trolling here in the past. but whatever, you sound like a real peach so i won't sweat it in hopes we can still be cool someday.
Really it seems like your the least civil one here. I honestly thought you were trolling with your remark about honestly representing items. It seemed so obvious I almost didn't post this. If you deny that it's trolling I really don't want to think what is in your head. Anyway, I agree with the prior points. The title words still misrepresent. Your final comment really tells me I don't want to deal with you.

fair enough, I'm sorry for calling you a peach.

NOHalffastpull said:
DCNeal

These fuckers are just looking for something to cry about. If you can take the salty tears, you can learn something. Regular eBay watchers/buyers can spot your tricks and such antics do not add to your listing. Nothing wrong with making a few bucks, much easier developing a reputation for honest transactions and good service. You can blow me off as a smartass know-it -all, I am still the customer.

steve timm

thanks man

jsun3thousand said:
dcneal said:
joking. i haven't seen a group this riled up since i stopped making faces at the monkey cage in the zoo.

You must not have lurked very much if you didn't see this coming.

:cry: prolly never fit in with this anonymous group of internet posters.

I go on vacation for a few days and Ebay PSA's turns into this again? :lol:

Anybody want a "Rare Innova Factory Second" disc?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Champion-Rare-Innova-Factory-Second-10-10-/320574693910?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

BTW, did you all notice Buttery Nipple guy put up some more nipply goodies? Never seen someone with such a disc nipple fetish in my life (more of a flight plate guy myself)

GIANT Nipples Are Here

dcneal said:
ebay_police.jpg

nope

jsun3thousand said:
dcneal said:
ebay_police.jpg

nope

ok ok, don't shoot!
I have updated all of my listings to the extent ebay will allow at this point. Thanks to everyone for setting me on the path of ebay righteousness, and sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
peace yallz

there is apparently no market for Proto Vibram discs, I had the monster and three Bs on there for sale and not a one sold. Friggin Ebay.