• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite putter

I dare any of you to try a Skeeter from thirty feet out.

They don't break hardly at all, just aim at the right side of the basket and it falls right in.

I have tried my star skeeter as a putter and it actually works very well.

I really like the KC Pro Aviar. I love the way it releases out of my hand when I snap it.

I also have some Classic Rocs that I use for long putts. Just put a little anny on those babies and they hold the line.

The Beaver Putter

I was given a Daredevil Beaver putter for Christmas last year and it is my default putter. Although I have used it all year, it still looks almost new. It even has some interesting art on the cover (a beaver holding a disc and a basket on an island in the background). I have also heard good things about the Skeeter as a short mid-range disc for back-hand approaches.

Rhyno

the Pro Rhyno is easily the answer.............and if there is a 2nd place its not the Wizard :p

I am fairly new to the sport(started in late July) and have had a hard time putting... I have two, a cryztal Z Challenger
yhst-90997702209614_2034_7882299
and an Innova Rhyno
yhst-90997702209614_2033_2297974
but I have no luck with either of them... I find myself using my Buzzz 90% of the time...

I am fairly new to the sport(started in late July) and have had a hard time putting... I have two, a cryztal Z Challenger
yhst-90997702209614_2034_7882299
and an Innova Rhyno
yhst-90997702209614_2033_2297974
but I have no luck with either of them... I find myself using my Buzzz 90% of the time...

so what disc do you use to put with?

It is only one round, but I made a couple 40 footers today with my Champion Rhyno, and every putt was right online...

relatively unheard of I know...but I am having the best luck for long putts/short approaches with a Blowfly II. Like ball golf, when you can predict the location of your misses the game gets easier. With the Blowfly I can attack if I miss I miss the same place everytime without ANY bounce or roll. Yes, I'm new but I've already learned that a par 3 on a tight, wooded course is always a good idea!

Z

voodoo - prototype

I use a prototype voodoo putter from gateway. I love the soft feel of it, and the grey/black color rocks. It's a very good feeling putter, and is very predictable as well.

Ive tried all kinds of putters, and loved my pro rhyno and soft magnet, but have recently converted. Ive got a first run soft voodoo, super soft wizard and my absolute favorite a prototype organic wizard. The organic wizard is unbelievable.. Im already after a few days averaging a couple strokes less on a nine hole course.

Latest posts